Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: a bit clueless on my next cycle

Default a bit clueless on my next cycle

i am new to this forum but not a newbie to steroids. i am here to seek advice for my fourth cycle that i want to get on with from march onwards. this will be a cycle with testosterone cypionate 400mg a week, turinabol 30mg ed, dbol 30mg ed, deca 250mg a week, aromasin 12.5mg eod, and winstrol 30-40mg ed. am i right with the doses, that is my first question? should i keep the cycle short like 8 weeks or long as 12 weeks?

dont use more than 2 orals at once

Using 3 orals in the same cycle is going to be extremely hard on your liver. All 3 of those orals are carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroids.

KISS. Do a simple 12 week testosterone and deca cycle with a tbol kick start and winstrol finisher. Test + deca + dbol isn't a good choice because all 3 of those compounds aromatize heavily and will cause a lot of water retention.

The only thing your cycle is missing is a liver aid, and cabergoline for prolactin support from the deca.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 400mg/week
    deca 250mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D

Weeks 1 - 4
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

Weeks 9 -12
    winstrol 50mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Overall, the dosages are fine, and you made a good choice by going with Aromasin. However, Dbol is completely out of place here. By the entire cycle I see that you want to go the lean way, and Dbol just does not fit here. Besides, you already have Turinabol to kick start the cycle, and winny to finish it off. There is no need to excessively stress the liver by adding there another oral. Also, when using two orals, make sure to be using N2Guard - it is the best liver support you can get these days, as no other supplement will have so many ingredients in it. I would even say that N2Guard alone will replace several other liver supporting supplements. Also, deca can increase prolactin levels, so you will need to use cabergoline too in order to prevent any related problems. Finally, start the perfect PCT two weeks after ending the cycle, and start using the nolvadex from the second week on in the PCT protocol. Other than that, you are perfectly fine to go.

5. Default

I agree with Muskate's layout. Drop the dbol as it is not needed since you have tbol. The rest of the compounds are great and laid out properly. Make sure you run the perfect pct as written for best recovery and keeping your gains.m