Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren cycle help

Default Tren cycle help

on a forum post, i read that lower testosterone enanthate and higher trenbolone is the idea way to go. really? like more tren then test, if yes, what would be the best dose of both if someone wants to hit the gym harder and for longer without feeling stressed quickly and if building solid muscle mass and improving strength are goals from the cycle?

If you run tren/test, you can use more tren then test but add cardarine to combat tren sides.

3. Default

This question is one that is hard to answer. Everyone responds differently to compounds as far as side effects and gains. Some prefer higher test because they feel it keeps the tren sides down. Others like the tren higher because they feel that with the power it has it should be the one to shine. I personally find that an average dose of test around 500mg per week with a lower tren dose of 300mg per week works best. Remember to have all necessary products when running these compounds (aromasin, caber, perfect pct).

It's not a 'one size fits all' approach. Most users, in my experience, have less side effects when they use a higher dosage of testosterone then tren. I like the dosages Masonic bodybuilder laid out. 500mg testosterone + 300mg Tren.

Not related to your question but cardarine gw is a great addition to any cycle with tren. It'll help combat tren related side effects. Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    tren 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Over the years, I have found that more test than tren works best for me, and my clients, so I always recommend to keep the testosterone dosage higher than that of trenbolone. Besides, remember that trenbolone is 5 times as powerful as testosterone, both in matters of angrogenic properties, and anabolic as well. Therefore, seldom anyone will ever need more than 300 mgs per week. Additionally, Cardarine GW-501516 is a well proven compound to reduce most of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own. What's more, Cardarine will also greatly increase endurance, recovery, and cardio, so it will definitely be a very good addition to any cycle, especially those having trenbolone there.