Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle to gain strength

Default cycle to gain strength

want to run a cycle that could make me stronger and better looking with solid muscle mass and agility. would you suggest me to run a cycle with deca durabolin 450mg a week, dbol 50mg ed, and test e 450mg a week for 16 weeks??? also, what can be a good roid to enhance agility?? would be running arimidex 0.5mg eod and clomid and nolvadex apart from milk thistle and liv 52

Dont use liv52, it's shit, use n2guard.

Test deca and dbol is going to cause A LOT of water retention. Test deca and tbol would be much better.
    If you want something to enhance endurance/agility, cardarine gw is going to be your best bet: Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Finally, aromasin is a much better AI choice then arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

Weeks 1 - 6
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by MicWic View Post
    want to run a cycle that could make me stronger and better looking with solid muscle mass and agility. would you suggest me to run a cycle with deca durabolin 450mg a week, dbol 50mg ed, and test e 450mg a week for 16 weeks??? also, what can be a good roid to enhance agility?? would be running arimidex 0.5mg eod and clomid and nolvadex apart from milk thistle and liv 52
    This is going to be a very wet cycle - it is best to drop Dbol, as there will be too much water retention. Instead, opt for some drier oral, such as Turinabol or Anavar. Personally, I prefer the Tbol, since it has basically the same effects as Anavar, but it is a bit more anabolic, much cheaper, and it is less faked, so it is easier to find the real Tbol. The cycle as suggested by @muskate would be much better, since there will be much less water retention, and this water retention will surely hinder your agility. Cardarine GW-501516 is definitely a good addition - it will greatly increase endurance and recovery, will burn fat and add hardness to the muscles without any side effects at all.

During the cycle you will only need an AI, something to control prolactin levels, and liver support. As an AI, I would highly recommend using aromasin - it is a much better AI compared to arimidex in each and every regard. However, aromasin will also do if you have no choice. For prolactin control you have the cabergoline @ 0.25 mgs EOD. Finally, milk thistle and liv52 are very poor and weak liver supporting supplements - you need something much stronger with using oral steroids. N2Guard has many more ingredients for the liver health, and it will do a much better job of protecting your liver. Remember to use all of these ancillaries from the first day of the cycle. There is no need to use clomid and nolvadex during the cycle. What's more, you should never mix nolvadex with nandrolone based steroids (trenbolone, deca and NPP). These steroids will increase prolactin levels, whilst nolvadex will increase prolactin receptors - obviously, this is a tragedy to come when you use them together.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Test deca and dbol is going to cause A LOT of water retention. Test deca and tbol would be much better.
    If you want something to enhance endurance/agility, cardarine gw is going to be your best bet: Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Finally, aromasin is a much better AI choice then arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

Weeks 1 - 6
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    That is a great cycle layout there. You will get big strength and mass gains from those compounds. I prefer aromasin as well like Muskate suggests. The caber is definitely important to keep prolactin in check. N2Guard is the best liver/organ protector on the market. I would never use anything else. I use Cardarine as well and get great endurance results. Follow the cycle and perfect pct and you will have a great run.

Dbol cause bloat because it gets converted to estrogen. Estrogen is the culprit for water gain
    . But we use an AI nowadays. Use the right dose of adex or masin and you eliminate estrogen. No estrogen no bloat

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk