Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle help for 35 years old

Default cycle help for 35 years old

i have been lifting weights regularly ever since i was in high school. i am 35, 202lbs, and 12-13% BF. daily calorie intake is 3000-3500 a day and i have done five cycles till now. i now want to start the 6th in two months' time and was wondering if i should go for a cycle with test e, dianabol, deca, and masteron or may be tren?

Why don't you try using SARMS first.

This cycle may workout, but you should not use deca and trenbolone in the same cycle - this way you will be looking for trouble with prolactin. Therefore, you will have to choose only one of them. Personally, I would suggest to stick to deca - it is quite safer than tren. Here is how I see your cycle:

Weeks 1-14
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca Durabolin - 300-350 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD
    Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs EOD
    N2Guard - 5 caps a day
    Masteron - 300 mgs per week
    Cardarine GW-501516 - 10 mgs ED
    Ostarine MK-2866 - 25 mgs ED

Weeks 1-6
    Dianabol - 30 mgs per day

After the cycle, wait two weeks, and do the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Remember, you got to make a very good PCT in order to keep those gains, and to recovery properly after such a harsh cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    This cycle may workout, but you should not use deca and trenbolone in the same cycle - this way you will be looking for trouble with prolactin. Therefore, you will have to choose only one of them. Personally, I would suggest to stick to deca - it is quite safer than tren. Here is how I see your cycle:

Weeks 1-14
    Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
    Deca Durabolin - 300-350 mgs per week
    Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD
    Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs EOD
    N2Guard - 5 caps a day
    Masteron - 300 mgs per week
    Cardarine GW-501516 - 10 mgs ED
    Ostarine MK-2866 - 25 mgs ED

Weeks 1-6
    Dianabol - 30 mgs per day

After the cycle, wait two weeks, and do the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Remember, you got to make a very good PCT in order to keep those gains, and to recovery properly after such a harsh cycle.
    This cycle looks really good. Using 2 nandrolone's in the same cycle (tren and deca) isn't a good idea. It's a prolactin issue waiting to happen. Either follow the cycle Lev laid out for you or replace the deca with tren.

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

I like the sample cycle above. I would go with deca this time and wait on the tren. I would do that when you are using a short ester test and not running dbol.

I belive i somehow antagonist cycle...deca is a bulk AAS.... master is a cutting AAS.... from my experience i do a test deca amd dianabol or t bol..just my 2 cents