Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Mason City , IA bust

Default Mason City , IA bust

Mason City men face charges involving anabolic steroids

MASON CITY — Two Mason City men were arrested Wednesday on federal charges involving anabolic steroids.

Lee J. Cobb, 38, and Joseph R. Upshaw, 37, were both charged with conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids, which carries a penalty of up to five years in prison and up to $250,000 fine; possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, which also carries a possible five years in prison and up to $250,000 fine; and money laundering, which could bring them 20 years in prison and up to a $500,000 fine.

The arrests were made by investigators from the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force after an investigation of several months that included execution of two search warrants in Mason City and one in Nashville, Tenn.

The Task Force was assisted by the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Department, Mason City Police Department, Iowa Army National Guard and the Nashville, Tenn., Police Department.

The case will be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s office, northern district.

The men were transported by U.S. marshals to incarceration in Sioux City where they await court appearances.

^ Yet another story of wasting LE time/money on useless/pointless laws. Those dudes are probly better people/fathers/friends than the ****ups who busted them. I'll never understand equating steroids w/ cocaine. I bet other countries just sit back & laugh. Along w/ the insurgents about bush's new "plan" to eradicate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    Mason City men face charges involving anabolic steroids

MASON CITY — Two Mason City men were arrested Wednesday on federal charges involving anabolic steroids.

Lee J. Cobb, 38, and Joseph R. Upshaw, 37, were both charged with conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids, which carries a penalty of up to five years in prison and up to $250,000 fine; possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, which also carries a possible five years in prison and up to $250,000 fine; and money laundering, which could bring them 20 years in prison and up to a $500,000 fine.

The arrests were made by investigators from the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force after an investigation of several months that included execution of two search warrants in Mason City and one in Nashville, Tenn.

The Task Force was assisted by the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Department, Mason City Police Department, Iowa Army National Guard and the Nashville, Tenn., Police Department.

The case will be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s office, northern district.

The men were transported by U.S. marshals to incarceration in Sioux City where they await court appearances.
    National guard thats just insane!

Holy shit! That's where my brother lives and trains.

This is crazy!

Any new input on this?

Default I agree completly.

I agree completly.

Quote Originally Posted by Methandro
    ^ Yet another story of wasting LE time/money on useless/pointless laws. Those dudes are probly better people/fathers/friends than the ****ups who busted them. I'll never understand equating steroids w/ cocaine. I bet other countries just sit back & laugh. Along w/ the insurgents about bush's new "plan" to eradicate them.