GEORGE charalambous
    from LONDON
    FOR CHINA IMPORT
    their site web: Jintropin-Ansomone

i have found them on tradekey.com

they sell hgh and aas...or maybe said to sell it

i have make 2 orders...
    and i have recieved nothing..i have lost a lot of euro for buy hygetropin
    they said to e that for the moment they can't ship anithing (after reciving the payment) cause they have problems with police..and after that no one answetr to my mail
    but if you try to ask them info on their web site they will give the name to sent money by western union..so they are scammer.

IF SOMEONE KNOW OTHER FORUM OR LIST OF SCAMER PLEASE ADD THESE NAME AND THAT SITE WEB
    Last edited by italianstallion76; 06-26-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Default Got me too.

I got ripped off by this guy 2 mo. ago. He was advertising on a European site called Anabolica.com forum. I gave his name to western union as a scammer but I guess they didn't put it on their computer. They apparently have several sites they are trying to scam people off of. eurohyge@hush.com is on the anabolica forum.

Default looool

hi guys
    i think i know thit guy from london i got his nwe websitte and the number...do u heread hi s called *****?
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-03-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: No source checks allowed.

Default I own the company

I have never been a scammer and you f ing idiots that want to f up my bussines are c u n ts,

I can not control customs and when ordering things like hgh you can never 100% guarente delivery,

I have over 900 customers world wide and all are happy to do bussines with me apart from this co ck,

I was gona replace the hyge but now I aint

I don't really know anything about anyone of you. All of you have a handfull of post and the last guy is just foul. He might not be a scammer but with a mouth like that, he sure ain't a busy man. Don't come to our forum and talk smack. If you are reputable, act like it. I think this thread needs locked before it gets ugly and sets an example.

This thread is becoming a source post.

Guys be sure you a know the people that you are accusing of being a scammer is a scammer.

Thread closed!!!!!!!!!!