Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP!! I Got Cheated by steroidonlineshop.com! FRAUD!

Angry NEED HELP!! I Got Cheated by steroidonlineshop.com! FRAUD!

i dont wat to do now....i really dont expect that got cheated like that...the begginning i order they told me that maximum order was $400+ and then i spend like US$509.00...they told 3 working days will reach in US . It's been a a week never be here in my place. i really already suspect that something its not right with this website ...and kept sending them email many times until i can really gone crasy just waiting for them to reply me , but they really never reply at all ...i got cheated that's wat i tot..then after i realise that i search this website at google wheter this is a fraud website...then the answer was YES!!.. MY GOD! MAN! really i got cheated???? is it really happening????...... HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK???? I REALLY NEED HELP NOW!.............ANYONE CAN HELP ME FINDING A WAY TO SOLVE THIS!

Should ghave gone with a sponsor here......

Sorry about your loss!

Umm....
    I think I can get you your money back if, uhhh, you send me a large deposit first....

Maybe...

yep looks like you have been scammed,say good by to your cash.

At 1 time or another most of us get cheated. From now on do better research.

Quote Originally Posted by aldo76 View Post
    i dont wat to do now....i really dont expect that got cheated like that...the begginning i order they told me that maximum order was $400+ and then i spend like US$509.00
    here we go again who spends $500 , go always with minimum order something like $100 or less even, take your time to collect your gear.

After being on the internet since the begining, I can tell just looking at the site there something is not right.

even from sites I got my gear and I can trust I would not go spending $$$
    even if they send there are still customs to go through

To me you dont sound like you need to be sticking anything in your body,cmon who dont google the site you going to send money too and then send more than they are asking for! 1 post and you got scamed that is hard to belive, I listened and googled for 3months before I sent off. What did you expect, to win the lottery. cmon step up! pick a page, be a (weiner)

You should go straight down to the police station and tell them the whole story.............they will be glad to help.........

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

First those G*ddamn mongolians break down your wall, then they scam you for steroids! Where does it end???

YouTube - South Park God Damn Mongolians!

Surveyor what about his local congressman...LOL.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

BUDDHA