Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ort Pharmacy is still open for those interested

Default The Ort Pharmacy is still open for those interested

I saw a new post about someone getting scammed by steriodshopdotcom and it reminded me of loosing some of my money. I lost about $250.00 on ort pharmacy a while back. I typed in ortpharmacy.com and what do ya' know! It is still there. The website looks to be a little better than it was back in the day. So, I thought I would have a little fun and email this rat bastard. I sent the email asking where my order was. I did not tell him when I ordered or how long I had waited. I also asked him to suggest a cycle for some of the products. He emailed me back saying that the order had been shipped after he picked up the money. He then suggested a cycle and gave a link in the email to have me order accordingly. So I placed an order for about $1500.00 for one of the prettiest cycles I could think of! I am not going to send the money, but I do plan on sending email after email asking where the order is starting next week. I think I am going to just save a copy and have it fired off twice a day! Wish I had stayed awake in computer class years ago so I could link the microsoft support line to his email and web site to cause him some confusion. Con artist!
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

I could link the microsoft support line to his email and web site to cause him some confusion.
    that sounds like fun
    "THE BOY'S ARE BACK IN TOWN"

get an old copy of a WU form, scan it and photo shop the details on it and send him it and tell you own knives ...sharp ones!

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    I saw a new post about someone getting scammed by steriodshopdotcom and it reminded me of loosing some of my money. I lost about $250.00 on ort pharmacy a while back. I typed in ortpharmacy.com and what do ya' know! It is still there. The website looks to be a little better than it was back in the day. So, I thought I would have a little fun and email this rat bastard. I sent the email asking where my order was. I did not tell him when I ordered or how long I had waited. I also asked him to suggest a cycle for some of the products. He emailed me back saying that the order had been shipped after he picked up the money. He then suggested a cycle and gave a link in the email to have me order accordingly. So I placed an order for about $1500.00 for one of the prettiest cycles I could think of! I am not going to send the money, but I do plan on sending email after email asking where the order is starting next week. I think I am going to just save a copy and have it fired off twice a day! Wish I had stayed awake in computer class years ago so I could link the microsoft support line to his email and web site to cause him some confusion. Con artist!
    I like it,you will have to keep us posted on this.give the fucker plenty off stress.

so.....................
    If becoming a CHAMPION was easy....EVERYONE would do it!

SO....... it got boring after a few days. I kept getting the same reply-copied and pasted saying orders are shipped within 24 hours of picking up payment. It was always the same reply no matter what I wrote. I am not going to stress over it anymore, just hope no one else sends the bastard any cash.

Hazcat Guest

You're lucky he didn't link the microsoft support line to YOUR email address....lol

Well I wish I have check-in this forum. I got stung for $400.00. I was checking all other sites, but nobody heard of this ort pharmacy. It sucks, but what do you do? I've been tring to get there web-site up, but no responce, email gets sent back. Need a advice on a reliable supplier, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost2 View Post
    Need a advice on a reliable supplier, any suggestions?
    yes heres just one suggestion ive come up with

use one of the board sponsors that have links between every post or a banner at the top of the page.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 09-26-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Cool..brother!!!!!!!

Keep us updated!!!!