Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Have I been scammed

Default Have I been scammed

Hey folks

Pretty green here,,I ordered some clen and winstrol sept 9th,,still have not recieved them and contacted the company,,they said they ran into a problem they never had before but the product had been shipped, so far they have not been able to tell me when it was shipped. Customer service says they will let me know when they find out....hmmmm doesnt look to promising,,hopefully i am worried about nothing..anyone else experience this(

We can't speculate whether you have been scammed or not. That is an issue for you to discuss with the source. It is not uncommon for overseas orders to take months to arrive. It is also hard to get orders into Canada as your customs is pretty tight.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    We can't speculate whether you have been scammed or not. That is an issue for you to discuss with the source. It is not uncommon for overseas orders to take months to arrive. It is also hard to get orders into Canada as your customs is pretty tight.

Thanks, Patience is a virtue i do not have lol i gotta work on that..

so bro, you just ordered on the 9th and now you post on the scammer forum? do people use their brain anymore or what!