Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Scammers

Thumbs down Scammers

I bought from strongconnection.net recently. They sent a package quickly and friendly. When the package arrives, I realised they were all fakes! Anavar, Dianabol, Nolvadex all small white circular pills. Now they don't answer my emails.
    Be aware of this website, selling fakes.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 02-06-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Made a typo, sorry!

I would like to not get ripped off, but obviously not being able to ask anyone where they got their orals from makes it difficult. I live in Japan where it is LEGAL but I do not speak the language.

I'm curious, how do you know they are fake? I dunno if they are real or not.. but just because the pills look all the same doesn't mean they are fake.. they just use the same pill press.. you also may need to edit the website unless it was approved by a mod!
    Last edited by justinTSU; 02-04-2010 at 10:53 PM.

After some research there is reason to believe they are selective scammers.
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 02-06-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Sorry about posting the source.

I'm not sure how else I can tell people about scammers.
    The reason I know they are fake is because the pills did nothing. I started regular dose on dbol 30mg, nothing. No side effects, no weight gain, no thirst nothing. I upped the dose still nothing. I took the var same again. No sides, no weight gain, no strength gain.
    My diet is flawless. My training routine is exactly by the book. I mailed them to complain and all of a sudden, gues what? That's right, they don't respond to my emails anymore.

It appears they have taken down their site.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by oogdoogan View Post
    Sorry about posting the source.

I'm not sure how else I can tell people about scammers.
    The reason I know they are fake is because the pills did nothing. I started regular dose on dbol 30mg, nothing. No side effects, no weight gain, no thirst nothing. I upped the dose still nothing. I took the var same again. No sides, no weight gain, no strength gain.
    My diet is flawless. My training routine is exactly by the book. I mailed them to complain and all of a sudden, gues what? That's right, they don't respond to my emails anymore.
    This guy is an idiot. He's blaming the business after he used some products just for a few days. People are pure stupid these days. Newbs are just plain retarded