Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM anabolichealthstore.com!!!

Exclamation DO NOT BUY FROM anabolichealthstore.com!!!

Funds sent ($200+) and sent them an Email.

Never even got confirmation Email with a order number or anything. The next day, I seen they had picked up the funds.

The website says Items are usually shipped 24hrs after receiving funds!
    FOUR days later, I Emailed them and asked if they had shipped my items yet, because I still had yet to receive a Shipped Email. The guy said "Oh sorry, it was shipped"

Site says most delivery take 5-7 mail days. 3 WEEKS later.. still NOTHING!
    I Email them back asking where the hell is my order. He Responds asking for my Order number. I responds that I was never even gave one!

Few days later he says "He'll look at it and see if he can send me somthing" WTF?!? It's been almost a MONTH now and nothing!

After the E-Mails, looks like the scamming bastards took my Money and didn't sent shit out! Wow...

I'm a well know BodyBuilding in the Community and many boards, I will quickly spread the word about these pieces of scum. Please help me and spread the word too!

BTW: This RUINES my cycle. Due to these scumbags, I am forced to end my cycle HALF way thru! This was my second half of my cycle!

His personal Info:

Email: order@anabolichealthstore.com
    Valentina Delcheva
    Sunny Beach
    Bulgaria

_______ALSO___

Professionalmuscle.com mod's are all in on it!!! They are made aware everyday that multiple sponsors on their board are scammers, and when they member posts about it, they get BANNED and told to "fuck off"!!!! PM is a bunch of money hungry pussies that are taking money from crooked sponsors that pay their dues with the money they just scammed off their own members!!! Scumbags!!!
    Last edited by Hazcat; 11-06-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss. but if your that "well know BodyBuilding in the Community and many boards" then why would you start up a cycle without all the gear in hand, and knowing you would need to use a source you never tried before?
    If you really must know, I planned to run a 12 week simple Test cycle. About 4 weeks into the cycle, I decided to order another vial and a couple packs of Winny, to extend the test to 14-16 weeks, and end the last 4-5 weeks with the Winny.

Why the hell would it be MY fault that they took my money and didn't send me shit?!?! Wow.. some people are sad
    Last edited by PlateStacker45; 10-21-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Well in your defense I did a little research and was not able to come up with anything suggesting this was a scammer site. On the other side of that coin I also did not find anything suggesting they were legit. What they mean by it being a rookie mistake is that one should do their research before ordering anything. If you should either come up with negative or positive feedback and sometimes both. You have to then judge for yourself if you are willing to risk the loss.

I did look at the site and it would appear that some of the pictures are of actual gear that they might have in hand rather than generic pics stolen from another site. The down side to some of them is they appear to have been taken on a beat up old desk top. I for one would have avoided this site based on everything I just listed.

On a side note, you are dealing with an over seas based company. You have to stop and think about a few things. Is it really possible to receive and over seas order (of anything) in 5-7 days? Customs can and will at times hold a package for MONTHS before sending it through or sending a seizure letter. At this point I would be reluctant to call them scammers but we will leave the post here for those doing research as now when you search them it brings you to this site.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well in your defense I did a little research and was not able to come up with anything suggesting this was a scammer site. On the other side of that coin I also did not find anything suggesting they were legit. What they mean by it being a rookie mistake is that one should do their research before ordering anything. If you should either come up with negative or positive feedback and sometimes both. You have to then judge for yourself if you are willing to risk the loss.

I did look at the site and it would appear that some of the pictures are of actual gear that they might have in hand rather than generic pics stolen from another site. The down side to some of them is they appear to have been taken on a beat up old desk top. I for one would have avoided this site based on everything I just listed.

On a side note, you are dealing with an over seas based company. You have to stop and think about a few things. Is it really possible to receive and over seas order (of anything) in 5-7 days? Customs can and will at times hold a package for MONTHS before sending it through or sending a seizure letter. At this point I would be reluctant to call them scammers but we will leave the post here for those doing research as now when you search them it brings you to this site.
    I completely agree. But the thing is, when you search "Anabolic Health Store".. a million unrelated things come up. Those are the worst words to search for, making it impossible to actually find feedback from them. The main reason I chose to give them a try is, the main Bodybuilding Board I frequent just added them as a sponsor. The mods were saying how good they are, sending out mass PM's and giving discounts. But the thing is, no one has gave them money and received goods that I know of. And when I tried to warn others from getting ripped of, I got banned! The mods and owner of the board knows that I got burned, and has done nothing about it!

5-7 days isn't impossible, received unrelated products in that time often. It's been over a month now. The Emails he sent me, I knew I was being had. No confirmation numbers or Emails, no tracking, no nothing. Then he sends me a fake tracking number.

Doesnt say much for the crappy board you were a member of does it? Your better off away from a board like that, IMO!

Yeah, why rag the guy? Everyone makes mistakes, we all were new once.

Good way to put it FG.
    Current Cycle : bulk

10 doughnuts, 3 pizzas, 4 liters of Dr P, 2 double quarter pounders, gallon of chocolate ice cream, and 100mgs of test suspension per day.

I Will !!!

Quote Originally Posted by martyrobbins View Post
    Yeah, why rag the guy? Everyone makes mistakes, we all were new once.

Good way to put it FG.
    Thanks.. but...
    Dude, how am I new and how did I make a mistake?! I've a vet of the boards and Bodybuilding. The board I was a member at for over 6 years just added a sponser and praised the hell out of them and sent mass PM's how good they were and offfering discounts for board members. I trusted my Board and all the mods, and tried a new sponser. What mistake did I make?? Obviously, everyone has tried a new source at least once....

Like I said dude, "you board" sucks ass. They seem only to be interested in keeping their new sponsor happy ergo they want/need the money generated, even at the expense of their long standing members. I say Fuck em and their dodgy sponsors.
    I like this board because its not money oriented and seems to actually CARE about its members and their health/wellbeing, not to mention the members and mods here dont pull any punches when laying out advice, nor do there seem to be any big egos here.
    I have checked a few other boards, as most people probably have, and I was rather disgusted with some, for the damn stupid advice they handed out willy nilly. That and the fact that there seems to be a clique of HUGE ego's that have their heads so far up their own ass's they cannot see daylight. That and the fact that some of the advice they hand out is bordering on the negligent, if not irresponsible......
    So you got screwed by a source AND by your own board that you have been a member of for 6 years. That really sucks ASS, IMO. The fact that your board screwed you would piss me off more than the damn source bending you over and treating you like a nothing. I mean 6 years.....WTF is the loyalty and respect?
    Not "plugging" this place but I honestly dont think you will have that problem here mate. I have found in my few months here that this board is full of good honest reliable info and the members actually DO give two shits what happens to its members.
    AAS have a bad enough rep in the community at large and we all know and acknowledge that and we all do our best to help guide newbs or vets in avoiding mistakes that can lead to ongoing issues ergo feeding the fallacies and myths that surround AAS use. Same goes with our sponsors, they seem to be honest and reliable, at least in my experience.
    So in closing, I think you got screwed by both your source and by your board. That SUCKS ASS, IMO.

If yo're in the game long enough you will get scammed sooner or later if you switch dealers. that's why I prefer to stick with tried and true dealers.
    I am also a member there and they do send out pm's all teh time telling yo about this source or that one offereing discounts. And in this economy I have been tempted to try some. But again, if it ain't broke, nad youre happy, don't fix it.
    Sorry some of the other guys jumped on you like youre sdome rookie. You have a stellar rep and have been around a while. Let's just say you tried to save some money and got ripped.
    Hopefully they will come through for you, even if it'sd too laste for this one.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

the "mistake" was changin your cycle mid way through, not trying a new source. Gotta stick to the plan IMO! there is a reason you made it, changing plans half way through is how alot of people get screwed up and actually have a worse experience because of it...