Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Rush Limbaugh

Default Rush Limbaugh

i could be wrong but i hurd he called the mayor a ******. if its true that is messed up
    you had me at blood and seamen

he said no such thing...thats all liberal BS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="4"]some people love me, most people hate me, but everyone knows my name![/SIZE]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [I][U][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Red"]BOARD RULES-read them [/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][url]http://www.**********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10968[/url]

[email][email protected][/email]

[COLOR="Blue"]Disclaimer:[/COLOR] Anything I say is presenting a fictitious opinion and does in no way, shape or form encourage, nor do I use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only![SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

and don't use that word on here
    [SIZE="4"]some people love me, most people hate me, but everyone knows my name![/SIZE]
    [I][U][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Red"]BOARD RULES-read them [/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][url]http://www.**********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10968[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]Disclaimer:[/COLOR] Anything I say is presenting a fictitious opinion and does in no way, shape or form encourage, nor do I use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only![SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Haven't heard anything about it......

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

in the building overlooking Gator's cardboard box that he lives in

Rush is a clown just like the rest of the ultra conservatives in the media. Don't you believe that the media is liberal because it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutt
    i could be wrong but i hurd he called the mayor a ******.
    well is he?......................j/k, that would be messed up, right up there w/ the whole donavon mcnabb thing.

keep ur comments to ur self reverend
    a.k.a liberal santa

This spinning of shit has got to stop it to the point I don't watch the news any more cuz it all fucking lies... I have to watch the BBC to get news now what the fuck