Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New look

Also, somethings up with the Diet section- when I click the header and go there, the latest posts are missing, even the one listed at right side of header as the latest post. Also, I went to bottom and made settings "from most recent time" and tried both "ascending" and "descending" order, but still cant find em.
    Last edited by GGG777; 01-11-2008 at 03:11 PM.

My remember me box has remained clicked since the very first time I logged in and I still get booted and a prompt to log back in when I click on links.

Also, it's been mentioned, but in the User CP when you click the link to View All Subscribed Threads you're sent to a screen telling you that you've been banned.

Those are the only 2 I can think of right now, along with the red x's where the stars should be.

My user cp won't allow me to up load my avatar.... blah!!
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

May I suggest to the Webmaster that running the User Panel across the top of each message wastes a lot more space than putting it in the left margin.

That option is a one-button change in the vBulletin Admin Panel. I've even seen a couple of boards where it's a user-selectable option.