Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REPORT HERE: Beta Test Problems

Default REPORT HERE: Beta Test Problems

Please post beta test forum problems here in detail, and attach a print screen of the issue.

I am having to log in each time I return to site even after using the remember me function.

I see red crosses (image not loading issue) below everyone's name.

I am unable to do a search on my subscribed threads list. Each time I do I get a message stating I have been banned when search returns with no search results obviously.

There is no Mod forum anymore that I can see?

Also still we have missing smilies even with the upgrades. Makes the board look ghetto fabolous with broken images.

Print Screen Per Request. Ladies Forum Needs to be Fixed dates on post are all messed up.

Hell unless i'm completely computer illiterate...most likely....i cant get an avatar up. Won't let me choose anything!
    Ht: 5'5 (65in)
    Wt: 193lbs
    BF: 8%
    All Natural Baby
    WNBF Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyD View Post
    Hell unless i'm completely computer illiterate...most likely....i cant get an avatar up. Won't let me choose anything!
    There could be a thing set up on the backend where you need a certain number of posts to get an avatar. In all honesty, I do see a good need in numbers of posts to receive the gift of the avatar as well as other things. I would think of these things as earned credits. Certain number of posts means an avatar, a certain number of posts means you earn the ability to have a signature, a larger number of posts means that you earn the ability to have a picture in your signature line.

Bottom line is.......earn those perks baby.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    There could be a thing set up on the backend where you need a certain number of posts to get an avatar. In all honesty, I do see a good need in numbers of posts to receive the gift of the avatar as well as other things. I would think of these things as earned credits. Certain number of posts means an avatar, a certain number of posts means you earn the ability to have a signature, a larger number of posts means that you earn the ability to have a picture in your signature line.

Bottom line is.......earn those perks baby.
    This is an excellent idea!!!!!!
    PMs should definately be earned.At least 50 post and I agree with Spook on everything else as well.
    All great points Spook.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyD View Post

Hey buddy I found you a Avatar let me know if you like

BIGFOOD still cant post as well.

Bump. Search isnt working.
    Those that have to log in everytime they come back to the site try clicking on the new post button and it logs me in automatically....so it may be worth a try.

Any other things with the site upgrades that need to be looked at please post.