Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Strange javascript

Default Strange javascript

I came across these two codes. Very strange! I'll let you guys try it out.
    First code makes it so you can edit/re-arrange any website (isn't permanent and only YOU can see it) Put the code in your url and hit enter.

javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

Well the second code your gonna see for your self. copy and paste into your url and hit enter.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0);

lol the second one made me dizzy...i kept trying to catch it with my mouse...shit is hard to do...rofl
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

ya i was looking up google tricks yesterday. I found a good way to download stuff. I found a movie server with only p0rn downloads. Lots of direct music downloads too.

I found out the meaning of life. I guess its not a secret anymore. copy this to your google search bar
    answer to life, the universe and everything
    How to view hidden web pages. Lots of cool thing i didnt even know about!

I think my head is spinning.. wait, thats the screen, lol!