Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoking can actually make your penis smaller.

Default Smoking can actually make your penis smaller.

You guys should give this a read.

Q & A > Drugs > Tobacco > I heard that smoking makes your penis smaller. Is this true? - Somazone

That should give people some reason to quit as if serious health problems weren't enough.

Well that doesn't scare me, I have a couple extra inches anyway. You can only go so deep....

That being said I'm not going to take the chance. I'm more afraid of cancer, emphysema and that sort of thing.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

wow im glad i quit smoking....

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well that doesn't scare me, I have a couple extra inches anyway. You can only go so deep....

That being said I'm not going to take the chance. I'm more afraid of cancer, emphysema and that sort of thing.
    I'm going to assume that this applies to chronic smokers, not the occasional smoke every now and then.

well i think it could be of use to me to start smoking again,since i could spare a few inches

My old fella is always smoking whilst shrinking after dropping the last load, I mean come on, I only get to use about half the thing anyways, they tend to pass out if I go balls to the wall, so to speak.........
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

hahahaha....

how is the smokign going danno?,you quit yet?

since my last OS holiday i got back on it and back into ol habbits,since i been on and off,hopefully soon it will be official for lifetime!

Still on the bastids unfortunately, and the damn herb........but what can ya do? You know what its like OS.............lol
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

This is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard.. my dick didnt get bigger when i gave smoking up,, and since ive started again it hasnt got smaller..
    ive heard that smoking makes your arse slack LMFAO,, so girls quit it..
    Last edited by slimbad; 02-09-2011 at 08:34 AM.