Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Always the case

So True!!! So True!!!

Everyone today is preoccupied with becoming 'somebody' or being famous. Celebrities are viewed as the role models of todays youth. Instead of looking up to the people who really matter and that do something that matters they are fixated with those in the spotlight of the media who are only broadcasting what gives them the highest ratings. Very few people can see clearly and know what they truly want to do with their lives. There are thousands of kid dying every day from starvation or from AIDS in Africa where is the coverage for them? Who is trying to sensitize people into doing something to help out their situation? Its a twisted, warped world we live in my friends...

everything is about cash,f.... rest off us

ANything that sells advertising time gets priority..... One thing that really pissed me off in a big way was when that chicken fucker Michael Jackson died. Prior to that he was held in disgrace and ridiculed by the media, his concerts were fucked, his songs go no airtime on radio, because he was a kiddy fiddler.........after the prick died, all of a suden the media does a 180 and hails him as a fucking hero and legend and all round hardly done by good guy. Mainstream media is worse than a crack whore, it sells itself to any bidder it can find, its all shit if you ask me.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Awesome post Dleato! Nothing else needs to be said.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I am glad there are people with talent out their who want to entertain us but people lose sight of just what they are, entertainers, nothing more. They are held up on a pedestal and worshiped like gods by way to many. The truth is most of them are so dysfunctional they are a disgrace to life itself. It's a shame because these people are the role models of kids today. The media and TV promote the dysfunctional people like the Kardashians, Charlie Sheen and crap shows like Jersey Shore. Kids have no sense of reality anymore. No wonder this generation is so messed up.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I didnt mean for this to turn into a disscusion but i cant agree anymore with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    I didnt mean for this to turn into a disscusion but i cant agree anymore with you guys
    LOL, it's a discussion board....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Lol well lets chat n relax then