Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: home protection

Default home protection

What sort of weapons do y'all have for home protection? I have an AR-15, roadblocker 12ga, S&W 10mm, Sig P230 in 0.380, Remington 700 in 0.308 and am looking for a handgun for home use. I like the big cal for this purpose and the model 1911 in 0.45 is an obvious choice. I also want a laser sight in case my wife ever has to use it. The 0.45 is a big ass gun for my wife, even for me to be honest. What do you guys have or recommend?

The 0.380 is too small of a frame for a laser. And the 10mm stays in my car... always
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

I have a Benelli 12 gauge pump shotty and a Glock 21 (.45 ACP) with a laser sight and flashlight. Its not too big. For stopping power, I want a big boy. I love that gun. Wanted a 1911 too but it is about twice the price as the Glock.
    28yrs---5'11"---215lbs---~14%BF

im coming to rob u 2R! where do you live

i only have a knife!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

1911's are the shit I have a few bits and pieces, the best home defense gun I have is a Boito sawn off using 3" SG's, that sucker will cut ya to fucking pieces lol. The best home defense of all though is my Rottweiler, lol.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

got rid of my 82fs when i went to apply for my licence, now i dont have a licence and i dont have illegal guns....

before the 82fs i had a single barrell 12g sawnoff but it was one dodgey ass wepon.

now days i got the legal guns but sleep with more than enough wepons to help me get to sleep.

150lbs copperhead x-bow with boarheads, silent but deadly

i thik the best overall protection/illegal gun would have to be a .22 revolver. its small, its good to damage a person but not kill them, but can kill a person no worries. No cases left on the ground, not loud, not too much power to leave blood splattered half way across the house and the easiest ammo to get your hands on.

I have a nice collection but a 12g is the best home defense one can get period.

I personally use an 870 3" with staggered of 04 and slugs.

You lose ya ticket Mate? WTF?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Question... are you not allowed to own weapons where you live? A .22 illegal? … and you had a “sawed off”… ?? Im a very ignorant American… I thought it just the UK that was strict… Could you get a federal firearms liscence?
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Our gun laws are a disgrace. Have to sit thru a study course, sit an exam, get a police record check, if you have any history you have to get a psyche report. We aint allowed to own semi auto weapons.......unless we are registered farmers and are using em for farm purposes, they are NOT allowed to ever be used off the farm, so not many semi autos around..... Before you get a licence you have to either have written permission from a landholder to shoot on his land, or own a minimum of 20 acres I think it is, or go buy a permit to hunt/shoot on State/federal land. Once you get your licence, you have to get a "permit to aquire" which costs more money and there is a 30 day "cooling off period" before you can buy a firearm. One permit to aquire allows you one gun. You can buy as many firearms as you want but you need a permit to aquire for each one. Did I also mention there is a long cooling off period before you actually get your shooters licence? lol
    If you want to own a pistol then thats a whole other licence category and you have to go thru it all over again but with a lot more hurdles to jump thru.
    Once you have a firearms licence, you MUST keep them locked in a safe at all times, the ammo in a seperate safe. Having the firearms licence also gives the police the right at any time they want, day or night, to come into your home, no warrant or court order necessary, to check up on your weapons and storage etc etc. ALL firearms have to be registered with a central firearms registery so the cops know who has what. Cant buy ammo without a valid firearms licence either.
    There are also a shitload of rules about where, why, what, how and when you can hunt.....most of them require a permit and more money spent.
    Its all bullshit really. There are more unlicensed and unregistered firearms floating around in Aust than legal ones. As they say " When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
    I just got my licence and bullshit paperwork a few months ago, big pain in the ass.

Question... are you not allowed to own weapons where you live? A .22 illegal? … and you had a “sawed off”… ?? Im a very ignorant American… I thought it just the UK that was strict… Could you get a federal firearms liscence?
    handguns, yes in soome cases. but above i was talking above ilegal guns, if i owned one thats what it would be.

You lose ya ticket Mate? WTF?
    still fightig for it mate...long fucking battle thats for sure..

the 17 i bought i bought in my brothers name