Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Happy New Year To All

Default Happy New Year To All

Here's hoping all of you a healthy, prosperous and growth filled New Year.
    Let's rock 2013!!!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

What Buf says ^^^^^^^ and same to you Buf!!!!!!

been a tough year, happy new year to all

Back at you Buf. 2012 was pretty good to me so I hope 2013 is even better.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey guys. Just checkin' in. Indeed it has been a tough year, but here's hoping for a better one. Haven't been around, but a lot has happened...We were the victims of a home invasion/robbery and my wife was beaten and held captive (no joke) while I was at work. Not only that, but I had to make the hard decision to move my mother permanently into a nursing facility and sell her home. Additionally, I had to have surgery for a complete bicep tear that has kept me from lifting until March. Regardless, here's wishing you all a great 2013.
    Last edited by pinegrovedave; 01-03-2013 at 10:55 PM.

It's got to get better huh pgd?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My wife and I chimed in the new year with a nice dinner and we made a vow to make 2013 a stellar year after what we've been through, so that would be a big "affirmative Buf. Take care my friend.