Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help me get started!!!

Default Help me get started!!!

Ok. So I'm 30 years old. 6ft tall, 250 lbs and am right around 20% bf. I need help. Bad. I need help with a diet plan, cardio, and work out reg. After having our first son I pretty much just ballooned up. I've been so down on myself and am ready to make the change. I have exp in the gym from my first weight loss. I've struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. Any advice would really help. My goal is to lose at least 40- 50 lbs before even thinking about a test cycle. Thanks!

You would like to lost about 40-50 lbs now. Yeah it's possible. There are some supplements which will allow you to lose and reach your target. Are you interested to try those supplements?

If you want someone to write you a diet, workout and supplement plan you can send me an email (link is in my signature). My personal training fees are very affordable.

But honestly though man, you could do it yourself. At 20% body fat, loosing body won't be hard. Base your diet around single ingredient unprocessed foods. Focus on lean protein and lots of vegetables.

Start lifting weights 3-4 days per week and try to do 30 minutes of cardio every day.

For supplements - fish oil, a fiber supplement, greens powder and a probiotic
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

Just keep it really simple and don't overthink things. Google TDEE calculator. It will help you figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just track what you eat and make sure you eat 500-700 calories less than that number every single day. Simple as that. The trick is consistency. You have to do it every day to see results. You cant just follow it 5 days and then slack on the weekends.

eat way less food.. that is a good start