Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: TKD questions

Default TKD questions

I've been on CKD for about 4 months and my results have stalled lately. I do alot of high intensity workouts, so i figured a TKD would be better.

My question is, should I switch to a TKD right away? Or switch gradually somehow?

To my understanding, on TKD, theres no carb ups, and I should to take in 20-50g of carbs pre AND post workout? Or to do I choose between pre and post workouts?

I'm just alittle confused about the TKD because I keep on hearing different things from people. Any links you guys could provide would be helpful too. Thanks

quote:
    Originally posted by 21_Blessings:
    I've been on CKD for about 4 months and my results have stalled lately. I do alot of high intensity workouts, so i figured a TKD would be better.

My question is, should I switch to a TKD right away? Or switch gradually somehow?

To my understanding, on TKD, theres no carb ups, and I should to take in 20-50g of carbs pre AND post workout? Or to do I choose between pre and post workouts?

I'm just alittle confused about the TKD because I keep on hearing different things from people. Any links you guys could provide would be helpful too. Thanks[/quote]

You can switch to TKD right away, read my TKD manual for details on TKD (it's right here on the site). The oultine basically says PRE-workout carbs are the way to go.

Mr.X

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

www.killdevill.com

No Post workout carbs because they will kick you out of ketosis

quote:
    Originally posted by Blood:
    No Post workout carbs because they will kick you out of ketosis[/quote]

hmmm, been taking post carbs on my CKD and they never kicked me out before.

quote:
    quote:

hmmm, been taking post carbs on my CKD and they never kicked me out before.[/quote]

Some people are not effected by it, but most are - you are the lucky one....

X

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

www.killdevill.com

quote:
    quote:

hmmm, been taking post carbs on my CKD and they never kicked me out before.[/quote]

Go to the forum under Mr. X's articles where he outlines step by step the TKD diet step by step. That should answer all your specific questions.

quote:
    quote:
    No Post workout carbs because they will kick you out of ketosis

Go to the forum under Mr. X's articles where he outlines step by step the TKD diet. That should answer all your specific questions.