Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anxiety

Default anxiety

I've had problems with anxiety since I was 15.Now 26 I've been doing great except latley it has mildly come back? I still have no idea why I even have it, but I take 30mg of paxil a day and now it seems like my body is getting used to it.I want to start my next cycle of test 250 at half that dose to keep lebedo sperm while doing 75eod of fena. Will this give me more anxiety? Done fina before(I love it), but never did test 250 so i'm a little nervus! Any advice will be of the up most appr.

P.s.Thax brothers and sisters for making this the altamit board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow

being on exogenous testosterone normally increases anxiety, atleast it does with me. I use to have a minor problem while on cycle and in school the sametime. Studying wasn't easy, I would once in a while pop a valium to relax, now I just stick to shorter cycles and that seems to help..

as for your dose, its very low which is good in your case, but seeing that your already prone to anxiety you will have to watch out... if it gets to a point where you know its making it worst than I would discontinue your test and start clomid...

maybe try something like anavar primo winny cycle perhaps...

best of luck

WWW.KILLDEVILL.COM

WWW.perpetualfitness.com
    Super MOD Perpetualfitness
    Super MOD LordsofIron
    VET Supermuscle
    VET Muscledfreakz

STK BLOODLINE

'Procastination is like Masturbation, It feels good at first. But in the end you realize your just fucking yourself'

Default Test is basically an MAO Inhibitor in the brain

It works to pick you up, but you already are picked up so it would be wise to be very cautious with testosterone. Like Sterno said, keep a low dose and see how that does, and if you respond well to it, you might be able to up the dose.

*** 1972-2003...A beloved brother stands watch over us all. He will not be forgotten and we will stand with him again as guardians over others. We will spend eternity feasting on happiness and love that is perfect. All will be happy in the new age where God will be our center and is our strength. *** Spook
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Thats weird for me Tren makes me have horrible anxiety if I run it for more than for weeks ED I get a little fun definatly not like myself. Also stay away from EQ. But do like spook said just be careful about the paxil and its reaction with elevated test.

quote:
    Originally posted by thehamme:
    Thats weird for me Tren makes me have horrible anxiety if I run it for more than for weeks ED I get a little fun definatly not like myself. Also stay away from EQ. But do like spook said just be careful about the paxil and its reaction with elevated test.[/quote]

doesnt suprise me hehm. about the tren seeing that its about 3x more active in your body than test.... very strong AAS...

WWW.KILLDEVILL.COM

WWW.perpetualfitness.com
    Super MOD LordsofIron
    VET Supermuscle
    VET Muscledfreakz

STK BLOODLINE

'Procastination is like Masturbation, It feels good at first. But in the end you realize your just fucking yourself'

Default spook,

My last cycle was 300prop.,75 fina eod and 300 deca and I had no problems,but I tried cyponate and that at 200 a week gave me alittle anxiety, but at 400 it sucked! Maybe I will try the 250 once a week and slowly add the fina starting at 50 every three days and work up to 75 eod. Thanx guys Is there anything els i could use besides paxil? when I'm not cycleing I don't get any anxiety(maybe once or twice every 2 months or so), but verry mild. almost like when you drink too much coffe. What do you think? Thanx again ! Confused

if I ever have them on hand, valium does the trick for anxiety, give it a try...

quote:
    Originally posted by cruzin:
    My last cycle was 300prop.,75 fina eod and 300 deca and I had no problems,but I tried cyponate and that at 200 a week gave me alittle anxiety, but at 400 it sucked! Maybe I will try the 250 once a week and slowly add the fina starting at 50 every three days and work up to 75 eod. Thanx guys Is there anything els i could use besides paxil? when I'm not cycleing I don't get any anxiety(maybe once or twice every 2 months or so), but verry mild. almost like when you drink too much coffe. What do you think? Thanx again ! Confused[/quote]

WWW.KILLDEVILL.COM

WWW.perpetualfitness.com
    Super MOD LordsofIron
    VET Supermuscle
    VET Muscledfreakz

STK BLOODLINE

Default Anxiety

Friend, anxiety is a frame of mind. It can be controlled. I know cause I suffered and still sometimes suffer from it. What it is is a stress overload. This is how it manifest itself. I stay clear from anything that gives a good pickup. Also...watch your breathing! This has a lot to do with all the shit feelings we feel during an episode. Breath from the diaphram not the chest. Slow and controlled. Don't forced breaths. Let the body naturally breathe. Everybody feels anxious from time to time. Go with the flow and live!

Talk to your doctor about trying Ativan... It works quicker then valium, and it is not as habit forming. I have been using it for about 7 months now and I have had great results. I tried valium once and all it did for me was put me to sleep within about a hlaf hour... where as the ativan can relax you to help you to sleep but it doesn't knockk you right out.

Strength is not only measured physically...but also mentally!
    Ryujiin and I are now happily married..... since May 21st!!!

Default Tren is not test though

Tren is more powerful than test, but it does not behave the same way as test. Tren is very famous for making people do weird things pyschologically. I can't explain how tren is different from the mindset, but among nearly everyone that I know, tren is just different.

*** 1972-2003...A beloved brother stands watch over us all. He will not be forgotten and we will stand with him again as guardians over others. We will spend eternity feasting on happiness and love that is perfect. All will be happy in the new age where God will be our center and is our strength. *** Spook
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.