Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Green Tea & Apple Cider Vinager Supps

Default Green Tea & Apple Cider Vinager Supps

I recently borrow a few bottles of Green Tea Extract and this Apple Cider Vinager Combo Supp. The Apple Cider Vinager supp contains cayanne pepper, apple pectin, HCA, and somthing else.

1) Will any of these ingredients in the Apple Cider Vinager supp interfere with keotisis and if it will keep me from entering it or kick me out.

2) What about Green Tea Extract? Kick me out or keep me from entering?

3) Will these help me in the aid for fat loss, even if they are minimal? I heard apple cider vinager is a very good thing to take.
    MJ IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Green Tea & Apple Cider Vinager Supps

1) Will any of these ingredients in the Apple Cider Vinager supp interfere with keotisis and if it will keep me from entering it or kick me out.
    applce cider vinegar can kick you out of ketosis due to the acidity, I'd suggest against it...

2) What about Green Tea Extract? Kick me out or keep me from entering? have not heard or seen any problems w/ green tea, or any significant ones that is

3) Will these help me in the aid for fat loss, even if they are minimal? I heard apple cider vinager is a very good thing to take. I think green tea might be helpful, but apple cider is very marginal IMO - way overrated

Mr.X

The only thing that I have heard of using ACV for is as a glucose disposal agent. If you aren't eating carbs (hence the ketosis) then you don't need it.