Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little results - ANPB... X?

Default Little results - ANPB... X?

Maybe some of the other threads here got my hopes too high, but two weeks into the ANPB Diet, and I've only lost three pounds - if that! I've done it by the book - Protein Factory whey powder, used the Diet calculator from this site. Do some people react better to this than others? Seems strange. I don't eat a thing for two weeks and only lose 3 pounds. 175, 5'6.5". 6 feedings a day, 20 g protein, 2.5 tbsp of ANPB (Smucker's). That's it.

I'm up to my first refeed, and feeling pretty miserable about it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Twistdenigma Guest

Although you think you are eating nothing, you are taking in 2000 calories a day. What are you doing as far as your refeed? I was having little success as well until I stopped cheating like mad on my refeed day. Believe it or not, it does make a difference.

Default Re: Little results - ANPB... X?

Originally posted by 1hunjyou
    Maybe some of the other threads here got my hopes too high, but two weeks into the ANPB Diet, and I've only lost three pounds - if that! I've done it by the book - Protein Factory whey powder, used the Diet calculator from this site. Do some people react better to this than others? Seems strange. I don't eat a thing for two weeks and only lose 3 pounds. 175, 5'6.5". 6 feedings a day, 20 g protein, 2.5 tbsp of ANPB (Smucker's). That's it.

I'm up to my first refeed, and feeling pretty miserable about it.

Am I doing something wrong?
    post up your diet here

exact thing you ate and when

X

Which is why I began with "Maybe some of the other threads here got my hopes too high." But thanks.

X, here's what I ate (arrived at with the site's ANPB Diet calculator for 5'6", 175):

At 8 a.m., 10:30 am, 1 pm, 4pm, 6pm, 9pm: 2.5 tbsp Smucker's ANPB (measured with measuring spoon) + 1 scoop of PF chocolate whey isolate

2 cups of Coffee/day - tspn of cream, Sweet +low

1 liter of bottled water + 1 gallon of iced tea (fresh brewed nothing in it)

Sometimes, I end up having to combine two meals into one because of schedule.

That's it.

I don't feel tired or lazy. I'm thinking that the amount I'm eating may (incredibly) be too much. I can barely stomach to eat the last two meals - not because of the PB, but because I'm just not hungry.

Any ideas?

How active are you? I am not very active at all due to my job, and can only workout infrequently so I use 10 for the multiplier for my BMR instead of 12 (i.e. wieght * 10). I also only drink water. What is your suppliment intake like? Post your workout?
    Who will survive and what will be left of them...

Well, my job is writing, so I sit a lot. I also race (motorcycles), which keeps me active. I laid off cardio while on ANPB, simply because it sounded like most who tried it needed to.

Which is why I began with "Maybe some of the other threads here got my hopes too high." But thanks.

X, here's what I ate (arrived at with the site's ANPB Diet calculator for 5'6", 175):

At 8 a.m., 10:30 am, 1 pm, 4pm, 6pm, 9pm: 2.5 tbsp Smucker's ANPB (measured with measuring spoon) + 1 scoop of PF chocolate whey isolate

2 cups of Coffee/day - tspn of cream, Sweet +low

1 liter of bottled water + 1 gallon of iced tea (fresh brewed nothing in it)

Sometimes, I end up having to combine two meals into one because of schedule.

That's it.

I don't feel tired or lazy. I'm thinking that the amount I'm eating may (incredibly) be too much. I can barely stomach to eat the last two meals - not because of the PB, but because I'm just not hungry.

Any ideas?
    did you have a refeed once a week?

X

btw...SYL is 100% correct, you should expect more then 1 1/2lbs. - anything over is usually muscle/glycogen/water etc...

Mr.X

I went the first two weeks without a refeed - is it more productive to include on each week?

I went the first two weeks without a refeed - is it more productive to include on each week?
    w/o the refeed you're missing the ability to have a steady T4-T3 conversion and full leptin levels - which will halt fat-loss after a certain period of time

X