Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodybuilding Nutrition for Beginners Made Easy

00 000 0000 00 00 000 00 0 00 00 0 0
    Last edited by dynamicclubber2; 02-12-2013 at 07:45 PM.

"This is an easy concept. Water is the most overlooked part of nutrition. Drink 1-3 gallons (depending on your size) every day wether bulking or cutting. If you aren't getting enough water, you won't grow muscle as quickly and you won't lose fat as quickly. Enough said."

that is one of the most wrong statements I have ever heard. but the rest of the article is pretty good in general

great info !

Default protien intake requirements on gear

how much more protein would you need to take if you are on steroids. I woiud assume more because of protein synthesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegladiator View Post
    What about coffie. Is it bad to drink it?
    only if you can't spell it. j/k

Bodybuilding nutrition is really quite simple if you use a top-down approach. A lot of the confusion people have is that they hear you should do this and you should do that only to find that all the advice seems to conflict.

Nice work! The most informative and realistic post I’ve ever read. It is hard for a beginner to find “the right path”, you know. Glad to find something really meaningful.

wow that's fantastic article. Even I was looking for some tips for body building. And I posted a thread for information. Happy to get it here.

Well done with this article. Thanks for sharing!