Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peanut Butter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Peanut Butter

If I were to pour out all the oil on top of the all natural Pb, how would it effect the nutritional value?

I believe it would cut some of the fat but not all as most of this oil is from the peanut and not added. You should try Smart Balance brand. It does not seperate as badly and has 1000mg of omega 3 and 1000mg of omega 6. I also prefer the taste over most other brands.
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Quote Originally Posted by brodye View Post
    I believe it would cut some of the fat but not all as most of this oil is from the peanut and not added. You should try Smart Balance brand. It does not seperate as badly and has 1000mg of omega 3 and 1000mg of omega 6. I also prefer the taste over most other brands.
    Thats all i eat,its good stuff and easy to spread since you dont have to refrigerate.

Thanks. I ask cause I eat a good amount of PB a day and wondered if it was worth it to try and limit my fat intake a bit. I like the smuckers but smart balance is pretty good as well.

so pb is a good thing.. I'll remember that! pretty good on toast too. lol

what tipe of oil can be pored on top of the pb. because if i dont ask I might poor on cooking oil. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    so pb is a good thing.. I'll remember that! pretty good on toast too. lol

what tipe of oil can be pored on top of the pb. because if i dont ask I might poor on cooking oil. LOL!
    I'm talking about pouring out and getting rid of the natural oil that rests on top of the all natural types of pb.

lol! Read a bit wrong.. How do you get the oil out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    lol! Read a bit wrong.. How do you get the oil out?
    a lot of times when u buy the all natural types of peanut butter, e.g smuckers, there is a layer of oil floating on top of the peanut butter that you are supposed to stir in.

Hey TM-I had a jar of smuckers nat in the pantry. Ever since I have switched to the Smart Blend, I have not looked back at the Smuckers. It was good and seperated. I dumped the oil and put some on a piece of bread. Without the oil, it was tough to spread. The taste was not affected too much, but there was a slightly different after taste. The oil was thick and seemed to conjell a little when left out in the open air last night. Just my two cents.
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

I buy the natty brand smart balance and the fats are from the omegas mostly and not bad fats...........you need those fats bro..........keep them in

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony