Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sweet potatoe

Default sweet potatoe

what the heck is a sweet potatoe and can i use something else instead? also anything i can take to clear out my chest faster after giving up smoking?

Sweet potatoes are a very good source of complex carbohydrates and we all know we need those. There are plenty of recipes that I could give you if you don't like the idea of eating plain sweet potatoes.

To clear your chest, once you stopped smoking, get some fresh air, do aerobic exercise (swimming, running, brisk walking), take your anti-oxidants, fish oils, vitamins, eat healthy and your lungs will get rid of the nicotine and other cancer-causing chemicals present in cigars and cigarettes). Eat your veggies (especially broccoli, cabbage and sprouts) and stay away from heavy smokers (passive smoking is worse than you can think).

Sweet potatoes are a very good source of complex carbohydrates and we all know we need those. There are plenty of recipes that I could give you if you don't like the idea of eating plain sweet potatoes. More info Sweet Potatoes - Sweet Potato Recipes and Information

To clear your chest, once you stopped smoking, get some fresh air, do aerobic exercise (swimming, running, brisk walking), take your anti-oxidants, fish oils, vitamins, eat healthy and your lungs will get rid of the nicotine and other cancer-causing chemicals present in cigars and cigarettes). Eat your veggies (especially broccoli, cabbage and sprouts) and stay away from heavy smokers (passive smoking is worse than you can think).
    Last edited by millenium girl; 12-23-2008 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman walking View Post
    what the heck is a sweet potatoe and can i use something else instead?
    Yams are very similar. I mean, if you're making a pie or something, prolly interchangeable.

Not to poke fun at you but I think you are the first person I have ever heard say they did not know what they are.

In short, a sweet potatoe is usually longer in shape than a standard potatoe and are typically orange on the inside with a little bit more of an orangy/tan tint on the skin compared to a normal potatoe that is typically brown on the outside and white on the inside.

What type of recipe are you trying to find a substitute for?

Here's what wiki says about them.. Sweet potato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's an easy as shit recipe. Cut up the sweet potatoes and boil until very soft (usually this takes much longer than white potatoes). Beat them until fully mashed. Mix in 1-1.5 packs of splenda per potato and you have some delicious goodness.

You had me right up to the Splenda crap! Oh, hate that crap! Just use natural sugar if you do not like the after taste of Splenda.

Also, you can poke a couple of holes in it with a fork and stick it in the microwave for about 3-4 min depending on size. Peal skin, mash, eat!

oh, if you cleaned it well to start with you can even eat the skin after cooking!

Sweet Potatoes rock !!!!

Peel and cube 5 sweet ones boil til al dente mash and add 1/2 cup brown sugar put them in a casserole dish and bake @ 350 for 30min ( I personally put ****ped walnuts on top LOVIN it !!!!! )