Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: flaxseed caps?

Default flaxseed caps?

So at the gym tonight someone told me I should be taking flaxseed caplets before bed to keep my body from starving in the night. What does flaxsed caps do and is he correct?

100g of ground flaxseeds contain about 450 kilo-calories, 41 grams of fat, 28 grams of fiber, and 20 grams of protein (from Wikipedia)...

So, they do have nutritional value. But before bed, you'd be better off with cottage cheese or a casein protein shake. You could combine that with some flaxseed oil or peanut butter (some kind of healthy fat) which will help to slow the digestion of protein. This will supply your body with the amino acids and fat it needs to repair itself while your fasting at night.
    30 yrs
    225 lb
    6' 4"
    11% bf
    all natural

Quote Originally Posted by bootch magoo View Post
    But before bed, you'd be better off with cottage cheese or a casein protein shake.
    Good advice, I get the best of all worlds by drinking this right before I hit the rack most nights:

In a blender, mix:
    1 2/3 cups of water
    2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
    2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
    1 scoop of chocolate casein
    2/3 cup of cottage cheese

Blend it all together for a few seconds and stick it in the fridge. Down it right before bed and you've got your overnight protein with a healthy dose of fiber and omega's as well.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

i crush a cup of cottage cheese and two tablespoons of flax seed before bed.