Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my diet needs help... i think

Default my diet needs help... i think

hi, im gettin ready for my first cycle and the guys in the other forum said i need to lose some bodyfat first. so here i am. what do you think of my diet:

1. 8:00 a.m.- 6 eggs, protien shake(2 scoops with water),either oj or low fat milk

2. 10:00 a.m.- protien shake (2 scoops with water), 3 slices whole wheat bread

3. 12:00 noon- 6 oz. chicken breast, 3 slices whole wheat bread

4. 2:00 p.m.- 6 oz. chicken brest

5. 3:30p.m.- preworkout shake 2 scoops with water

workout at 4:00

6. 5:00 -5:30 p.m.- postworkout shake 2 scoops with water

7. 7:00 p.m.- whatever my girlfriend makes for dinner

8. before bed- protien shake 2 scoops with water

when i get the munchies i eat beef jerkey and fruits throught the day but mostly in the late p.m. hours

well, is that good enough or do i need to change it? im new so any feedback will help. thanks!

It's great that you're eating so many meals a day. A lot of guys have trouble with that. There's one great habit you've already established.

These shakes you mention, I'm assuming they're simple whey shakes. If not, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykdogg View Post
    1. 8:00 a.m.- 6 eggs, protien shake(2 scoops with water),either oj or low fat milk Get rid of the protein shake; the protein in the eggs is enough here. Also, get rid of four of the eggs. Have two whole eggs mixed with a cup of egg whites {get a carton of them in the dairy section}, scrambled. The oj and milk also go; the oj is empty calories and the milk is mostly the same if you're trying to lose body fat. Have the eggs as I've suggested and a cup of rolled oats, cooked in water. Spice it up with some cinnamon and berries or sugar free fruit preserves.

2. 10:00 a.m.- protien shake (2 scoops with water), 3 slices whole wheat bread The bread goes. Have 25g of almonds instead along with the shake.

3. 12:00 noon- 6 oz. chicken breast, 3 slices whole wheat bread This bread goes too, have a cup of brown or whole grain rice in its place.

4. 2:00 p.m.- 6 oz. chicken brest Have a cup of mixed, non-starch vegetables here as well.

5. 3:30p.m.- preworkout shake 2 scoops with water One scoop.

workout at 4:00

6. 5:00 -5:30 p.m.- postworkout shake 2 scoops with water One scoop.

7. 7:00 p.m.- whatever my girlfriend makes for dinner Try to have her make 8oz of lean meat and a medium sweet potato or a cup of brown or whole grain rice.

8. before bed- protien shake 2 scoops with water One scoop and make it casein protein.

when i get the munchies i eat beef jerkey and fruits throught the day but mostly in the late p.m. hours A little jerky is all right, but keep the fruit to one medium or two small pieces and have it before noon. Keep the late night snacking to a minimum. If you must do it, jerky is a good choice, though.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

this will help me get the bodyfat down so i can start my cycle?

Absolutely. Throwing in a bit of cardio won't hurt either. Are you doing any currently?
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    It's great that you're eating so many meals a day. A lot of guys have trouble with that. There's one great habit you've already established.

These shakes you mention, I'm assuming they're simple whey shakes. If not, let me know.
    Absolutely. Throwing in a bit of cardio won't hurt either. Are you doing any currently?
    ive just been mostly worried about size. i wanna start a cycle so ithe way i understand it is i have to drop some bodyfat. i do plyometrics (from p90x) with a couple of my buddies for my tuesday workouts. tomorrow, im going to start a 5 day a week 30 min long cardio session along with my lifitng. i want to get my bf down asap so i can start my cycle!

I hear that, man. It won't take too long. Just be sure to do your cardio after your lifting.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I hear that, man. It won't take too long. Just be sure to do your cardio after your lifting.
    i was planning on doing it first thing in the a.m. before breakfast. is that a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by krazykdogg View Post
    i was planning on doing it first thing in the a.m. before breakfast. is that a bad idea?
    Sure that will definitely work. When you said "along with your lifting" I though you would be doing them back to back. My mistake. If you were doing them back to back, you should do the lifting first, but doing it in the morning like you suggest is totally cool.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Sure that will definitely work. When you said "along with your lifting" I though you would be doing them back to back. My mistake. If you were doing them back to back, you should do the lifting first, but doing it in the morning like you suggest is totally cool.
    thanks man! im gonna start in the a.m.

what can i replace the oatmeal with for breakfast