Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Test E Virgin DIET PLAN

Awesome...........
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Default ughh

when i go to work im able to get in my 730am meal but the days im off i cant get up that early... does that mean im going to have to change around my whole meal plan for the days im off from work... uhh ohh =/

Just eat your 0730 and 1000 meals together on those days.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

o lol.. i thought about it but i wast sure if it was too much at once...

ps.? should i switch one of my whey shakes with a casein shake?

No, but you could have a casein shake right before bed if you want.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

okie dokie will do... ill save that shake for my test cycle.. right now looking for those summer abs =)

question.... is diet coke ok on a cutting cycle.. please say yes.. lol... and what about diet iced tea.. 0cal 0fat 0carb 0sugar??? please say yes too. .lol.. i cant live on just water...
    Steroid use among young girls is on the rise. Girls as young as nine are taking steroids. Remember when girls were sugar and spice and everything nice? Now they’re strong as a bear with facial hair….

You're not going to like the answer, Kid. Your best choice is water. If you must drink some of the sludge, keep it to one a day.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

oo nooooooooooo... i just got so depressed.. o well id rather drink water and feel great at the beach than be happy with diet coke and feel gross... thanks
    Steroid use among young girls is on the rise. Girls as young as nine are taking steroids. Remember when girls were sugar and spice and everything nice? Now they’re strong as a bear with facial hair….

Sorry, man. You get used to water. I haven't drank anything but in years {aside from protein shakes}. If I had a Coke today I'd probably have a seizure, which is the body's proper response.
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn