Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love To Eat

Cool I Love To Eat

I know most of you do as well but I really love to eat. Food is just so delicious and fulfilling. Can't get enough of it. I had some Pizza Hut yesterday. It has been almost 6 months since I had pizza that I just went crazy and ate the whole large to myself. Now that is a lot of pizza. It is also my favorite. The only thing I like on it is cheese to. Sometimes jalapenos but mainly just cheese. I can eat pizza with almost anything on it but if I am ordering it there will be only cheese on it. My next favorite is red meat. Give me some strip steak and leave it bloody as hell. Yummy. Hadn't had one of those in 6 months either. That is the first thing I am eating when I get home for R&R. I make some pretty good stuffed jalapenos to. I just use cream cheese or imitation crab meat or sometimes both depending on how big the pepper is. Then I wrap it in bacon and cook it on the charcoal grill. What a delicious treat.

What about everyone else? What are you favorite foods to eat?
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

Pizza is good, that is my favorite

Admin

Leftover lasagna.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Man dont you just love the chow hall food, cant get enough of it. Those cookies ahh man, so hard you could break your teeth, and what about those sausages. I gotta get at least 5 when i go up, put enough ketchup on em and youll drown out the ass taste. Dont forget the eggs, you can still taste egg powder on em, do they even cook em long enough? Hold the phone, what about those beef pattie things, somehow they get the outside still frozen but the inside is pipping hot, its a miracle of science how they do it. Man the water somehow taste like it came out of the toilet and just picked out a peice of crap and stirred it in and call if coffee!!!!!!
    Lol sorry couldnt resist

I could eat chicken breast like no tommorow and have grow to love tuna.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Well I don't eat the powdered eggs if there are hard boiled eggs there. The chow hall food here is really not that bad. They do take the things I love and make them nasty and the things that are nasty make them taste good. They also make some weird crap every once in awhile and you can't tell what it is and when you ask them they say it is a surprise. Ha. I had lasagne tonight as a matter of fact. The also had eggplant lasagne to with some mashed taters and rice with no flavor. But I love food so much I don't really care what it taste like. I will eat MREs for months if I have to.
    "Life is a garden. Dig It." - Joe Dirt

Stats
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height:5'9"
    BF: 12-13%
    Cycle: Waiting till I come back from leave

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    Leftover lasagna.
    Damn right bro!!!! Love the stuff the next day it always seems to taste better. Im going to the store later and buying some now lol. MP got me hungry!

Peruvian Ceviche ( no Fat_)

Steak! I love it! Bloody as hell is best but I'll eat that sh!t burnt to a crisp! I don't care.

hey man i loooooove to eat!!! i eat every 2 hours religiously
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

My favorites cause I have two can't pick. I make my own pulled pork BBQ. And the other is babyback ribs. I make my own sauce, it took me a year to get right. I have actually won a local contest for the pulled pork. I like cooking anyway just don't have enough time.
    Funny thing is I only get roid rage when you speak!