Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Pre mixing protein shakes

Default Pre mixing protein shakes

Hey guys,

I was told to make my protein shakes and drink straight away (not to make a mix then take to wrk and drink later, cos the proteins start breaking down once they are mixed with water or milk)

Is this true??

Yes it is, it starts breaking down and correct me if im wrong but i believe its after 2 hours and its not worth it anymore. I just put the dry powder in my shake bottle and take it wherever im goin as theres always water to mix it somewhere.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjordan View Post
    Yes it is, it starts breaking down and correct me if im wrong but i believe its after 2 hours and its not worth it anymore. I just put the dry powder in my shake bottle and take it wherever im goin as theres always water to mix it somewhere.
    yea i never mix till im ready to drink...and if i need it on the go...i put it in a zip lock bag and bring my mix cup with me...if i dont have low-fat milk i just suck it up and use good old h20...

Thanks guys.

Good to know Ive wasted about a kilo of the stuff.

Oh well wont make that mistake again

if that is true than how does the protein in the RTDs stay good?

Quote Originally Posted by Tkwick1 View Post
    if that is true than how does the protein in the RTDs stay good?
    You actually raised a good question, never been asked it so did some research. Heat and contact with oxygen comes into play. So if you mix your protein and keep it sealed up in your bottle and put it straight into fridge then they say it will stay good for 2 days. However if you mix it and put it in a bag or your car they say drink it for best results within 3 hours. I was always told to drink it straight away, so i might have to do a little experiment to see what happens.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjordan View Post
    You actually raised a good question, never been asked it so did some research. Heat and contact with oxygen comes into play. So if you mix your protein and keep it sealed up in your bottle and put it straight into fridge then they say it will stay good for 2 days. However if you mix it and put it in a bag or your car they say drink it for best results within 3 hours. I was always told to drink it straight away, so i might have to do a little experiment to see what happens.
    thanks for the reply... that lets me off the hook a little i guess since i have been mixing my weight gainers in the morning and taking them to work. the good thing is i got a mini fridge so i should be good.