Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what route to go to shred the stomach

Default what route to go to shred the stomach

im only 5'8'' or 5'9'' and i think i got a high b/f % im a take a pic in a few to show. but yea i weighed in this morning at 151lbs, the muscles are definately there and hard as i used to train in mma and taekwondo for 8 years but stopped 3 years ago. but since ive been out of the gym till recently for two years from my illness and injuries a cumulation of fat has gone over my stomach only area.

cardio, cardio, cardio, diet and some abs.

try this.

45 min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning and another session at night of about 35-45min. low intensity. work your abs twice a week.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

I think you're trippin'.... That's not very fat. The fact is, that in men the primary storage area for fat is the waist. As you lose weight all over, it will gradually come off here as well. Most of the people who post here would love to have your problem. You've only just started back training. You know Rome wasn't built in a day but you don't have that far to go. Once you've been back training and dieting awhile you'll be right back where you want to be. I think you should cut yourself a little slack.

you know thats probably the most motivational and nicest thing ive heard

i want a clean bulk somethin that wont emphasize that area if this all makes sense, idk if it does still sounds confusing to myself what point im trying to get aross with that statement there lol.

oh you just got back to training?? then there you go lol whats the rush. give your self some time and along as your eating clean you'll be fine. but if you are in a rush and want to shed that off immediately then try what i mentioned above.

good luck brother
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

oh and btw im sucking in quite a bit on my side view picture. i just had dinner bout 25 mins prior to pick and lately after dinner my bodys been reacting by bloating a little bit, even if its quite a healthy meal

They all said it. Cardio and eat right. You will get it back. I mean, shit you JUST got back into training.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

yea true. anyone got any clean diets to help along the way