Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keto-Muscle Loss???

Default Keto-Muscle Loss???

I have been on ketosis for a little over 2 weeks now. I am just wondering if I am going to start utilizing my glycogen stores for energy? MY diet is below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

M-1 5 whole eggs, 4 whites
    M-2 7 oz. turkey or chicken w/ 1/3 cup nuts
    M-3 7 oz. Hamburger w/ walnut oil
    M-4 45g shake 1 1/2 tbls of peanut butter
    M-5 45g shake 1 1/2 tbls of peanut butter
    M-6 4 whole eggs

Thanks.

Wow, that's pretty intense. This is 7 days a week? Do you feel lethargic?

The ketosios diet only works when you have certain days to replenish liver and muscle glycogen my friend.. gor for 5 days no carb and 2 day high (good)v carb and this will keep your metabolism high and keep you shedding that fat without loosing muscle and slowing your metabolism

I am supposed to have my first cheat meal on sunday, then after that i will be having one every week. Thank you for the reply. I really admire your stuff joe, lots of knowledge!!

As long as i keep the cheat meal i am ok?
    Is it a cheat meal or a cheat day?

Glad to help mate!

Make it a cheat day- after that long in ketosis your body needs a serious amount of carbs from foods like bread, fruit, beans, rice, maybe a bowl of reduced fat ice cream to kick that metabolism back into furnace mode! Pretty much just eat what you crave... i would have killed someone for a fruit salad a week into my ketosis!

Awsome!!! My trainer said i need to wait 3 weeks so that i am deep into ketosis. I want some Ice Cream so bad. I had another post that no one replied to, i was wondering if maybe you could help me with that as well??

Creatine? good, bad, waist of money?? I have heard lots and have tried some. I have been thinking about getting the new kre-Alkalyn.

Hazcat Guest

The cravings go away after a while. Even though your muscles may look flat once you add carbs back in they will be full again.

Dood!, I Ate like a pig last night for my cheat meal and didnt even gain 1 pound??? Whats up with that?? I had fries, deep fried onions and ice cream.

lol your supposed to CARB up not fat up mate! i guess the potato under that layer of oil will have helped some haha Have a PB and J sandwich with a fruit salad next time!

as far as creatine- meh, might make your muscles look fuller while in carb depletion mode but personally i dont care for it. Kills my appetite

Thanks Joe. Cant read enough of your stuff.

I am going to wait until the off season to get the Kre-Alkalyn.
    I did just start taking my own ECA stack. How much ephedrine do I need to take?? well how much of every thing do i need to take?? haha.
    I weight 190 5'11