Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some advice Plezz!!

yumm lol sounds good to me haah should i drop any or my regular meals of calories that day or follow it exactly just change post workout meal 6: from a low carb protein shake to the Syntha 6, banana, 1/2 cup of ezekiel cereal and a sweet potato??

There's no need to drop calories or change anything else that day. It's just a little recharge, chiefly to replace liver glycogen. To maintain Leptin expression and the conversion of T4-T3 so your metabolism doesn't stall.

kk and one last thing if i am rele hungry and im lookin to snack on sometin on top of my diet, is it ok for me to grab some extra almonds or some peanut butter or should i lean more towards the coconut oil?
    Thanks a lot SYL

I usually put a spoonful of coconut oil in my mouth with a spoonful of peanut butter and eat them together. But however you want to do it. Just don't go crazy on the nuts cause they do have some carbs that will add up if you take it too far.

Yeaa wat do u thing about the ketostixs r they just a waste of money if i get them or are they a good way to tell if ur in keto?

I never buy them. They're unreliable and I don't see how they help you any. Now if they got you into ketosis, that would be different. Just do what you're supposed to and trust your body to figure it out. It will. Besides, one day you'll notice a funny smell to your sweat or urine which will tell you just as much as the stix. My opinion.

Yea thats wat i was thinkin kk thanks again

One more think SYL, wat do u think about me changing my spinach in meal 2 to a slice of cheese. This is a good idea rite to limit more carbs and add fat, wat do u think?
    Last edited by Ronald16; 04-13-2011 at 08:37 PM.

One more think SYL, wat do u think about me changing my spinach in meal 2 to a slice of cheese. This is a good idea rite to limit more carbs and add fat, wat do u think? Also change the 8Oz of grilled chicken in meals 4 & 7 to 4-6Oz of Filet tips? Also add a little more fat and natural creatine...Hows that sound good or bad idea?