Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some advice Plezz!!

Default Some advice Plezz!!

Hey guys im rele trying to lean out rite now, im 21 and i weight is 180 and my BF is prob around 11ish give of take a few i am 5'7'' This is my Diet, it is very low carb and low cal rite now im rele tryin to lean out im doin 40 mins of low intensity cardio every mon, weds, fri moring as well. I train 6 days a week very hard and smart I eat every 3 hours

Meal 1: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Low Carb Protein Shake 1 Scoop 120 24 4 1.5
    Low Salt Turkey (2 Slices) 2 Ounces 60 12 0 1.5

Meal 2: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Egg Whites 1 Cup 120 24 4 0
    1 Whole Egg 1 Egg 75 6 .5 5
    Spinach 1 cup 20 1 4 0

Meal 3: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Almonds 1 Ounce 170 7 4 16g

Meal 4: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Grilled Chicken (30 cals an ounce) 8 Ounces
    ½ Pound 250 48 0 3g
    Green Veggie (Green Beans) 2/3 Cup 30 1 6 0

Meal 5: Pre-Workout Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Natural Peanut Butter 2 Scoops 200 6 4 15

Meal 6: Post-Workout Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Banana 1 Med 100 1 27 .5

Meal 7: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    ½ Pound 250 48 0 3g
    Green Veggie (Green Beans) 2/3 Cup 30 1 6 1

Meal 8: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Casein Protein Shake 1 Scoop 120 24 3 1
    Natural Peanut Butter 1 Scoop 100 3 2 7

Total: Calories: Proteins: Carbs: Fats:
    2005 278 76.5 59

Looks like a lot of supplements to me. I think you have everything spread out pretty well, but take a look at what you're actually eating:

2 oz turkey (which I'm guessing is deli style, not what you want to eat)
    eggs (egg whites too)
    2 servings of chicken
    some veggies and almonds

IMO, better off with nutrient dense foods rather than the number of shakes you have. You can and probably should up your carb intake to at least 180g/day, you should still be able to cut with that.

Be careful not to overtrain with a 6 day routine of "working hard." If your cutting, target 10-15 reps in each of your sets and incorporate some low intensity cardio more than 3x/wk.

If you're really serious, read the 14 day CKD plan (sticky in diet section). I just started it this week, trying to lose ~ 2-3% of my BF as well.

good luck!
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

So wat do u think about suplumenting my LS TKY for a half of cup of oats and my pre-workout protein shake 4 a half of cup of flourless ezekiel cereal? To add some extra carbs
    Wat do u think any other ideas plezs free free to share and advise thxs for the help and info, greatly appreciated.

I would recommend eating more fat. You have to eat fat to stimulate the fat burning metabolism. The way you are doing it is guaranteed to waste muscle. You need at least 150g fat a day if I were coaching you. Instead of eating more carbs, eat a few tablespoons of coconut oil everyday. The medium-chain triglycerides convert easily to ketones which you can use for energy rather than glycogen, since you aren't going low enough on the carbs to get into ketosis.

Once free fatty acids are converted to ketones, they can't be turned back into fat. They are pissed out if not used. Just as aminos are pissed out in the urea if protein is eaten in excess. Which is why the calories in=calories out model is completely wrong. Without the presence of insulin caused by carbs, fat cannot be stored. Therefore on a ketogenic diet you could eat as much protein and fat as you can stand and not get fat. It's true that some protein can be converted to glucose. This does not take place during ketosis. Only if you are eating carbs and run low. Then your muscles get sacrificed. Not good. More fat, less carbs.

So how low should i be on carbs then b/c the only rele carbs i am takin in is my banana, which is rite after i train, Also if u could supply a diet plan or just make a few changes on mine above that would be GREAT. Um i will deff look into adding that coconut oil any suggest on which product exactly, how does this one look (Barlean's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil) Also by doin this i will b alrite, i mean like will i continue to melt fat and lean out while hold as muscle as possible and not burnin my muscle for energy? K thanks alott Also wen should i take in this oil early in the am or b4 my workout or just wenever?

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    I would recommend eating more fat. You have to eat fat to stimulate the fat burning metabolism. The way you are doing it is guaranteed to waste muscle. You need at least 150g fat a day if I were coaching you. Instead of eating more carbs, eat a few tablespoons of coconut oil everyday. The medium-chain triglycerides convert easily to ketones which you can use for energy rather than glycogen, since you aren't going low enough on the carbs to get into ketosis.

Once free fatty acids are converted to ketones, they can't be turned back into fat. They are pissed out if not used. Just as aminos are pissed out in the urea if protein is eaten in excess. Which is why the calories in=calories out model is completely wrong. Without the presence of insulin caused by carbs, fat cannot be stored. Therefore on a ketogenic diet you could eat as much protein and fat as you can stand and not get fat. It's true that some protein can be converted to glucose. This does not take place during ketosis. Only if you are eating carbs and run low. Then your muscles get sacrificed. Not good. More fat, less carbs.
    incredibly valuable information...

No, your plan looks ok to me, I was just saying that I wouldn't add the cereal or oats. You could mix a tablespoon coconut oil with your pre-workout peanut butter. It will be solid unless it's hot out, in which case it will be liquid. It taste pretty good. Any product would probably be fine, Barlean's is a quality brand. Have up to 3 tb a day if you like. You will still burn bodyfat even though the mcts will provide some energy. I think you should have one "cheat" day a week where you loosen up a bit and eat whatever. Particularly carbs, including fruit. This is beneficial not only psychologically, but you need to replenish liver glycogen periodically to maintain leptin expression and the conversion of T4-T3. Otherwise your metabolism will go into the tank. Generally speaking, if I am cutting, I don't go more than 30g carbs a day. That wouldn't be counting carbs as fiber such as in the green beans. But if it's working for you, keep at it. But really consider the cheat day once a week. Every 10 days at the least.

thank you!!
    good advice.

Thanks man i greatly appreciate it. So im deff gunna add that coconut oil into my diet. What do u think if i pull that banana out after i train to rele lower my carbs and get into keto? Also i been doin cardio every Mon(40 mins low intensity) wends(40 mins low intensity) fri(40-60 mins low intensity)moring as soon as i wake and i been doin it on a empty stomach the only thing i take b4 is a half of a redline xtreme, will this take me out of keto, should i just take some caffeine caps or nothing at all, i thought it was a good ides to rele rev my metabolism and inc my core temp, wat do u thing?
    One more thing how long for me to get into keto b4 carbing up 2 weeks 14-15 days and then carb up and then following that carb up like very 6 or 7th day after that? thanks again?

Also im takin some bcaa caps and some amino acids like X-tend, also i recently started taking Jackd3d as well, should i cut those out to, will they take me out of KETO? I thought it was a good ides to take them to keep my body from catabolizing while on low carbs but u tell me?? kk thxs guys!!
    Last edited by Ronald16; 04-01-2011 at 12:33 PM.

How does this new diet look to reach KETO, lean out and still hold muscle mass? WAT DO U GUYS THINK?

Meal 1: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Tuna 1 Pack 100 20 1 1g
    Low Sodium Lacy Swiss Cheese 1 Ounces (1 slice) 90 9 0 6g
    1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil 1 tablespoon 125 0 0 14g

Meal 2: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Egg Whites 1 Cup 120 24 4 0
    1 Whole Egg 1 Egg 75 6 .5 5g
    Spinach 1 cup 20 1 4 0

Meal 3: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Almonds 1 Ounce 170 7 4 16g

Meal 4: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    ½ Pound 250 48 0 3g
    Green Veggie (Green Beans) 2/3 Cup 30 1 6 0

Meal 5: Pre-Workout Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    3 Whole eggs 3 Eggs 225 18 1.5 15g
    Natural Peanut Butter 2 Scoops 200 6 4 15g

Meal 6: Post-Workout Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Low Carb Protein Shake 1 Scoop 120 24 4 1g

Meal 7: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    ½ Pound 250 48 0 3g
    Green Veggie (Green Beans) 2/3 Cup 30 1 6 1g

Meal 8: Measurement Calories Protein Carbs Fats
    Casein Protein Shake 1 Scoop 120 24 3 1g
    Natural Peanut Butter 1 Scoop 100 3 2 7g

Total: Calories: Proteins: Carbs: Fats:
    2275 240 40
    Net 30 116

Thanks man i greatly appreciate it. So im deff gunna add that coconut oil into my diet. What do u think if i pull that banana out after i train to rele lower my carbs and get into keto? Also i been doin cardio every Mon(40 mins low intensity) wends(40 mins low intensity) fri(40-60 mins low intensity)moring as soon as i wake and i been doin it on a empty stomach the only thing i take b4 is a half of a redline xtreme, will this take me out of keto, should i just take some caffeine caps or nothing at all, i thought it was a good ides to rele rev my metabolism and inc my core temp, wat do u thing?
    One more thing how long for me to get into keto b4 carbing up 2 weeks 14-15 days and then carb up and then following that carb up like very 6 or 7th day after that? thanks again?

Also im takin some bcaa caps and some amino acids like X-tend, also i recently started taking Jackd3d as well, should i cut those out to, will they take me out of KETO? I thought it was a good ides to take them to keep my body from catabolizing while on low carbs but u tell me?? kk thxs guys!!
    Last edited by Ronald16; 04-01-2011 at 08:28 PM.