Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CKD diet example

Default CKD diet example

Hey all. I've dieted a few times before but am new to ckd diet. I understand the low carb but would love an example
    Last edited by Bad Juju; 04-09-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Here's what I had today...

Meal 1. 6 eggs, over easy, 4 strips beef bacon, no nitrites, 4 links turkey sausage, ch opped green onions, Tabasco.

Meal 2. Two 1/3 lb hamburger patties topped with melted Chipotle Cheddar cheese, a charred jalapeno and sauteed mushrooms.

Meal 3. 1/2 Can of salmon with 3 scrambled eggs, black pepper, fresh organic dill weed, 4 Tbs mayonnaise.

Meal 4. 1/2 lb New York Strip, rare, Romaine lettuce, oil and vinegar dressing.

Meal 5. 3 scoops casein/beef/egg protein powder, 16 oz heavy (whipping) cream

Meal 6. Whole roasted chicken from the supermarket, 2 celery stalks filled with peanut butter.

Also had about 7 oz sunflower seeds in the shell and a gallon of water throughout the day.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-10-2011 at 12:50 AM.

And this is low carb huh. What I figured. Thank you so much for the example. For when mid-high carbs are needed I just measure them out right?

You're welcome, and yes, that is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Here's what I had today...

Meal 1. 6 eggs, over easy, 4 strips beef bacon, no nitrites, 4 links turkey sausage, ch opped green onions, Tabasco.

Meal 2. Two 1/3 lb hamburger patties topped with melted Chipotle Cheddar cheese, a charred jalapeno and sauteed mushrooms.

Meal 3. 1/2 Can of salmon with 3 scrambled eggs, black pepper, fresh organic dill weed, 4 Tbs mayonnaise.

Meal 4. 1/2 lb New York Strip, rare, Romaine lettuce, oil and vinegar dressing.

Meal 5. 3 scoops casein/beef/egg protein powder, 16 oz heavy (whipping) cream

Meal 6. Whole roasted chicken from the supermarket, 2 celery stalks filled with peanut butter.

Also had about 7 oz sunflower seeds in the shell and a gallon of water throughout the day.
    damn this diet sounds mad yummy....so it looks kinda higher in fat that a normal diet but with the low carb u still lose weight?

Yes, that's the whole idea. you need to eat fat in order to stimulate the fat burning metabolism. Fat doesn't make you fat. And there is no evidence whatsoever that fat, saturated or otherwise, causes heart disease. Sugar, refined carbs and the resultant insulin make you fat. They also lead to heart disease, cancer and diabetes. This has been known for at least 60 years, but the information is repressed in order to sustain the various interests profiting from the situation. Hence the lies and misinformation that never seem to work for people.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Yes, that's the whole idea. you need to eat fat in order to stimulate the fat burning metabolism. Fat doesn't make you fat. And there is no evidence whatsoever that fat, saturated or otherwise, causes heart disease. Sugar, refined carbs and the resultant insulin make you fat. They also lead to heart disease, cancer and diabetes. This has been known for at least 60 years, but the information is repressed in order to sustain the various interests profiting from the situation. Hence the lies and misinformation that never seem to work for people.
    more great info syl im def gonna try this diet....

clutch, it's great if you were going to get on board. I would pass along some errors that I made during my first week:

No more whey protein
    aim for zero carbs, not low carb. I still ate ~20g high GI carbs PWO... mistake in my opinion
    read and ask as much as you can before you start. The sticky here on the 14 day plan is a good start

When your goal is to avoid ALL carbs, you'd be surprised how many carb rich foods there are

Let me know if you're going to run with it. Also
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

def bro....did u start yet? ive seen this thread for a while but i figured cdk was a keto diet....

it is keto. I just finished one 14 day sequence and started another this weekend. like I said, I made a couple of mistakes, but eventually got in. It's hard for me becasue I like to see something to verify, there's nothing to see if you're in keto, more like a feeling or state. I know what to feel or expect now (and what NOT to do, mostly).

I dropped about 8 lbs in 14 days, but a lot of that is water weight. I'm hoping to get down to 10-12% (from 16%... yikes) and transition from CKD into my cycle. I was freaking out becasue the hand held impedance meter I use to measure BF was all ove rthe place and someone pointed out (reminded me) that impedance needs water to yield accurate results, duh!

The results aren't as drastic as I was hoping, but I need to be more patient in general. Follow the plan and I'll get where I want.

SYL, JoeHammer and Mirage have all been FANTASTIC about helping, giving advice, and getting me through. Thanks guys!

We tell all the new folks here the same thing for a reason, this forum is AWESOME!
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk