Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carbs make you fat????????

Are you still on cycle? This is pretty interesting Danno!

Ok guys, there is lots of good stuff here.

BUT this is what I see.

RICE AND POTATO DO NOT MAKE YOU FAT!!!!!
    an excess of calories makes you fat, i dont care if its all steak or not!

Your change in diet is fine, your body is getting what it needs. I would be hard pressed to believe that your growing though.
    Leaning out for sure!

Rice\potato are complex carbs, I dont care if its white or brown, black or long grain!
    The difference is that in white rice, all the goodness is gone such as minerals and vitamins. If your taking a multi your body gets it from there instead of the rice.
    If its potato and you leave the skin on with some dirt, you will get your minerals (yes I leave some of the dirt on my potato!!)

As long as you get the required calories per day, and your NOT going over your bodys caloric needs you wont get fat.

IF YOUR BELOW YOUR MAINTAINED LEVEL YOU WILL LEAN OUT, your muscles will get smaller because your body cant maintain the engine size!

Diet does not have to be complicated, people make it complicated.

No Shovel, I finished PCT about 10 days ago But SYL gave me the info and it all makes sense. Palm oil is full of mct's will actually stimulate your bod to lose some fat. Along with the green tea, garlic and chilli, its all working quite well together to strip away BF Dont eat Potatoes so I dont see that as being germane to this? I've actually retained about 90% of my strength from on cycle, surprisingly cause I am so lean now. I only wish I could get a pic uploaded, but this connection is like pissing into the wind. And its NOT cal deficiency that was dropping the BF either, lol, it is the combination of foods and especially the complete lack of processed foods and sugars, no insulin spike etc etc. I guess Ive really landed on my feet, lol. Hoping to run another cycle in a bout 6 weeks maybe, Test E and EQ for some really lean hard gains. The Test on my last cycle really blew me up, but the Var soon sorted that, so I'm thinking the EQ will keep me lean and be a little kinder to the liver, plus I can run it for 12-16 weeks, vers the 6 weeks of Var. So now I know whats happening with the diet here, I am really looking forward to this next cycle
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Carbs don't make you fat. Excess calories make you fat. Period.
    Carbs are the main energy source for the body and give you plenty of energy to burn more calories through exercise.

This is why your high carb/low calorie diet is working so well for you.

Carbs are not in fact the main energy source. Its from the MCT laden palm oil. Burning cals thru exercise is something of a mute point. Your body actually "burns" more cals whilst repairing the damage done during a workout over the days it takes to repair that damage. Yeah you might burn 400 cals during a heavy assed intense workout, however thats barely even a small meal......... I dont get why people bust a nut doing cardio and aerobics to "burn" cals??????????
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Carbs are not in fact the main energy source. Its from the MCT laden palm oil. Burning cals thru exercise is something of a mute point. Your body actually "burns" more cals whilst repairing the damage done during a workout over the days it takes to repair that damage. Yeah you might burn 400 cals during a heavy assed intense workout, however thats barely even a small meal......... I dont get why people bust a nut doing cardio and aerobics to "burn" cals??????????
    Huh, I didn't realize we used that many cals to repair muscles.

But if you're on a low calorie diet in the first place, it is definitely a great advantage to be expending extra calories through exercise every day. When it comes to cutting up for a contest for example, many bodybuilders will expend an extra 2000 calories or more through aerobics each day. Considering the fact that a pound of fat is 3500 cals, it can make a big difference.

Yeah its true that our bodies burn more cals repairing muscle damage than doing aerobics/cardio. If the cardio/aerobics was done with progressive resistance, ie anerobic. To "burn" 2000 cals thru cardio is a pretty mean feat, probably around 4-5 hours of cardio. Personally, I dont fuck around doing cardio or other "fat burn" stuff, its a waste of time, IMHO 3 days per week in the gym, no more than 45 minutes, at maximum intensity with the heaviest weights you can possibly handle, that will get you big and if your diet is in check, then you dont have to worry about getting fat. The cardio workout from heavy deads and heavy squats (ie all heavy compound movements) is more than enough, IMO, to maintain great cardiovascular health.

I completely agree; if you are consistently doing very high intensity workouts, there's no need for cardio. Because you'll burn calories AND get a great cardiovascular workout, especially if you do those fantastic growth stimulating exercises like deads and squats. And, man, if you're on steroids and you're on a three-day-a-week program with high intensity compound movements, nothing in this world can stop you! lol

it is all, heat has a positive effect over fat burn, the green tea and liquids you eat, the non-industrialized food, but what I like to point it out and is something I've heard and read is that Palm oil is really good for fat metabolism, palm oil is rich on short-chain fatty acids (the normal fatty acids are 16, 18, 20 or more carbon units long), but palm oil has an outreach level of the 6, 8 and 10 units fatty acids, which almost no other oil (olive, sunflower, corn, etc) has.
    The difference (and this is only an hypothesis), is that the short-chain fatty acids are part of the fatty acid metabolism, while on fatty acids metabolism is regulated mostly at the beginning steps (i.e. the first cycle from a 22 u. fatty acid to be reduced to a 20 u. fatty acid), the subsequent -cyclic- steps are not so regulated, so once initiated, it goes on and on, reducing the fat chain by 2 and 2 units.
    So, the short-chain fatty acids present on palm oil are part of the "activated fatty acid metabolic steps", that may be how fatty acids on palm oil enhances BF burning, but -as I said before-, it is only an hypothesis.
    Visit Mexico