Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quit smoking

Default quit smoking

I just quit smoking and the thing is i have to something instad of smoking any hints? of what i have fruit, bran crakers, tea what you suggest ?

Try some sunflower seeds or some pistachios. If you really want to go all out get the medication from you doctor to quit. Heard it helps allot.

I found cashews helped me out heaps.
    Congrats on quitting, best move you will ever make. I quit last year and feel 1000000% better for it
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

My missis quit in September last year using 'champax' she smoked since she was 12! She doesn't touch it anymore she's 22 now!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Thanks for your information guys but, it is very difficult for me or someone to quit smoking in days and I know if we do try than it can be happened and one can quit smoking

Yes smoking is a very bad habit it is taking to the death very slowly day by day so avoid smoking if u r already smoker then quit it can be the reason of so many disease like liver lung heart and most important cancer so avoid smoking is really important.....

Fitness Boot Camp Orlando
    Last edited by Leo22; 04-14-2012 at 03:37 AM.
    http://www.fortefitness.com/

I smoked for almost 16 years,... I started taking Champix & stopped smoking 11 days later, stopped taking the Champix 2 days after that & have been off the smokes for almost 2 years now.!

Champix does have a list of very nasty potential side affects, but hey, smoking KILLS.! I experienced really strange, vivid dreams & severe headaches while taking Champix (headaches are the reason I stopped taking the Champix early) but it really worked for me.

Back in the day I prided myself as being "fitter than the average non-smoker" but I see now I was kidding myself. For me it's not just about quality of life, but also quality of death... I didn't want my children to watch me suffer a slow, painful death.

I quit cold turkey, twice. You can do it. This time I'm done for good. You got this.

Quitting isn't easy. Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances around. There are ways. You can try chantix though some people get SUPER irritable on it. I had great success using the vaporizer. I bought one a while ago. Halo e-cig as it was cheaper than the blu cig and I could refill it. That was the neat part, they had a descending nicotine scale from extra strong to blank. I started out at normal and worked my way down to no nicotine and done. Plus the flavors it comes with are darn tasty. I was a big fan of the vanilla.

I personally used chantix to quit. It is an awesome drug. You smoke for the first 2 weeks while you're taking it, and then you just stop. It was that easy for me. No real sides to speak of, for me.
    jesus with triceps.