Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Teach me how to grow...

Default Teach me how to grow...

please! In about 4 weeks I should be done cutting, and would like to do a 180 and put on some muscle. I must stress that I want to do this as cleanly as possible. I am currently on a keto diet and will be for the next month. I don't exactly know how I should go about switching my diet up to go the other way. I'm 6'4, currently 204, and when I'm done cutting I will probably be about 195. I don't have a set amount of weight I want to gain during a bulk phase. My maintenance calories are 3600, I currently take in 2200-2400. I have to assume I shouldn't just go from 2200 to 3600, should it be done gradually? If I do it slowly, should I shoot for 3600, or more? What kind of macro ratio should I be looking at? Right now it's all protein and fat, no carbs. I assume I will need to go to something like a 45% protein, 45% carb, and 10% fat? If I do the math, that's something like 495g protein, 495g carb, and 60g fat?

I really want to do this the right way, and could really use the help. I have never done a cycle, and don't plan on it anytime soon. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Big Ragu; 03-10-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Cuz I'm a dumb fucker!

600 fat? Thats 5400 kcal from the Fat alone. If your maintenance is 3600, for a nice long, clean bulk you should be shooting for somewhere around 4100-4500kcal per day.

use 20iu og gh a day you will grow...lol,but ye 600g of fat the hell is that;]]]]] 100maybe

I clearly wrote that wrong! I meant 60g of fat!!!

Haha that's funny. Costco sized tubs of lard will help you there . But I don't really see any reason to build into it. If you feel more comfortable building up then just add 100-200 extra cal a day until you reach ~4100 a day. Just make sure you get a good amount of cal from carbs in the morning then later after around 3 or 4 start dropping the carbs and getting more good fats. I completely stop carb intake after 7PM.

How about more specifically, what should I be eating. I know meat, chicken, etc. But what types of carbs? I'd like to do this as cleanly as possible, I am busting my balls cutting fat right now and I do not want to put much back on!

500 cals above maitenance levels. Dont go there gradually just bump it straight up. Eat 2 gs protein per lb, the rest should be carbs, veg. Fats you can get from olive and flax seed oils. If your putting on fat, drop the cals by 100, if your not gaining enough, up them by another 100. Dont touch protein shakes, they are rubbish. ALL your nutrient requirements should be coming from REAL, unprocessed clean foods. Dont eat complex carbs after late arvo, unless you train in the evening, then take some complex carbs and protein AND veg, immediately PWO.
    There are no magic numbers with diet, everyone is different. You have to play around with the ratio's, find exactly what works best for you. The very best guide you have is the mirror. I weigh myself once per month at the very most, usually less than that, say every couple of months, just out of curiosity. The mirror is your best guide. As long as your reps or weight are increasing every workout or every second workout at the least, then your making progress.
    RE what you should be eating......fish, chicken, lean red meats, eggs. Brown rice, yams, potato, wholemeal pasta, oats, sweet potato. As much fresh, preferably raw, Veg as you can cram in, tomato, cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, zuke, beetroot, spinach, celery, lettuce, just go completely nuts in the veg dept. Lots and Lots of garlic, ginger and chilli.
    DONT eat processed foods, especially bread or dairy products and definately keep the hell away from protein shakes, they will make you fatter than murphys pigs.
    Last edited by dannothemanno; 03-13-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    500 cals above maitenance levels. Dont go there gradually just bump it straight up. Eat 2 gs protein per lb, the rest should be carbs, veg. Fats you can get from olive and flax seed oils. If your putting on fat, drop the cals by 100, if your not gaining enough, up them by another 100. Dont touch protein shakes, they are rubbish. ALL your nutrient requirements should be coming from REAL, unprocessed clean foods. Dont eat complex carbs after late arvo, unless you train in the evening, then take some complex carbs and protein AND veg, immediately PWO.
    There are no magic numbers with diet, everyone is different. You have to play around with the ratio's, find exactly what works best for you. The very best guide you have is the mirror. I weigh myself once per month at the very most, usually less than that, say every couple of months, just out of curiosity. The mirror is your best guide. As long as your reps or weight are increasing every workout or every second workout at the least, then your making progress.
    RE what you should be eating......fish, chicken, lean red meats, eggs. Brown rice, yams, potato, wholemeal pasta, oats, sweet potato. As much fresh, preferably raw, Veg as you can cram in, tomato, cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, zuke, beetroot, spinach, celery, lettuce, just go completely nuts in the veg dept. Lots and Lots of garlic, ginger and chilli.
    DONT eat processed foods, especially bread or dairy products and definately keep the hell away from protein shakes, they will make you fatter than murphys pigs.
    I found it really hard not to have atlest 1 shake a day with some water, esspecialy trying to get 400 g of protine. I been using the casein before bed with cottage chesse, I use half the amount only.

I don't like the shakes personally, I take one currently right after my workout. Going forward I'd like to cut them out completely. I appreciate the reply, it's definitely informative and should give me a pretty good idea where to start. Once I finish cutting (3, maybe 4 more weeks), I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with a clean bulk. I'm kind of excited lol. I've had excellent results with my cutting, I expect very similiar results on a bulk!