Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help on Nutrition Plan.

Default Help on Nutrition Plan.

Hi,
    I'm looking for some help from you pros. I am 38 years old, 6'6" tall 280 ponds, approx 28-30% body fat. I have been recovering from a serious accident, cervical fusion, 4 shoulder surgeries, and knee surgery. I gaind about 30lbs due to inactivity and rehab. I was an athalete before my accident and looking to get back in a exercize and nutrition rutine, I need some help getting this weight off. What would you reccomend for a nutrition plan, supliments, ect..
    Thanks

Well to start, what are you currently doing for your diet? and what are you able to do as far as working out?

I'm sorry to hear about your accident.

High protein, low carb, lots of vegitables, fish, and chicken. I am shooting for a 1500 calorie per day intake. I am just guessing at what to do at this point. It may be too low. I am eating 3 eggs for breakfast with 1 whole wheat toast and coffe. Substitute toast for oatmeal 3 days a week. lunch chicken breast with brown rice and brocoli. Dinner Fish or steak with salad and steamed veggies.
    I am able to do 30 min of cardio and 30 min circuit training using machines. Some free weights for curls and press.

You need to eat more. Your body will start storing fat in any way it can if your diet is not balanced. Have you looked at the CDK diet in the stickies above? I'm not too good at giving advice for losing weight but I can tell you, you need more meals.

How often are you doing this circuit?

Right now let's keep it simple. CKD is an advanced diet. I agree that you need to eat more. Your BMR is 2542 calories. That's if you were doing nothing but staring at the ceiling all day. You should get your calories at least to around that point, and keep it balanced. Don't shoot for low carb, but rather lower fat. Right now what you listed as your meals is good. I like that you have oatmeal 3 days a week, IMO that would be better all days a week, and have the toast with it too, but not buttered. Complex carbs in the morning are great, you're fueling up for the day. Lunch looks great. For dinner, fish or chicken, but try to avoid steak for a bit. Steak is pretty high in saturated fat. Chicken is really lean, and fish primarily has polyunsaturated fats which are ideal. Work in some snacks throughout the day in between your meals. Cottage cheese with raspberries is a good snack, as are raw almonds. These snacks simply keep your body working, keeps your metabolism charged. When all is said and done, try to make each day work out to about 2200-2400 calories. About 30% of those calories should come from protein, 45% from carbs and 25% from fats.

As long as you keep up with your physical activity, this should help you feel better (than you'll feel on a 1500cal diet), stay fueled, and drop some weight.
    Comfort is the enemy of success.

I would recommend doing cardio everyday. Start on a treadmill or eliptical, and work your way up to jogging, running, or jump rope. You need to really watch what you eat. Don't starve yourself. Eat clean food. Fresh vegetables, fruits, fresh meat, oatmeal, stay away from condiments, seasonings, things of that nature. Doing that alone you can lose 10 lbs. This is all going to come down to diet and training. You also need to make sure you are drinking enough water. 8-12 cups should be sufficient. Do this yourself first, then later on you can look into a fat loss aid to help you get the remaining you won't to lose off of you. If you are eating right and training hard, this can be done easily, and without the help of fat loss aides.