Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheat meals

Default Cheat meals

What are your favorite cheat meals

Mine is Raising Canes. Hands down. I could eat it every day and never be tired of it.

Also, if your bulking and getting a cheat meal, is there such thing as too much? Let's say you went to Canes for a cheat meal, would it be bad to just pig out and get two box combos? haha

Theres not alot of junk food i actually like. but as far as cheat meals go, yiros, sushi & potato.

big mac number one: D pizza second in my list, bush if you bulking then eod eat one cheat meal.

Ah dude, #1 w/ a choco shake is the best! Next to Canes and yes I am bulking. I am not afraid to eat a cheat meal although I am looking a little puffy haha time to hit the cardio hard again!

I didn't even think about Sushi. There is an amazing sushi place that me and my gf like a lot. Kabuki. During happy hour you can spend $35 bucks and get 2 rolls, 1 appetizer, and 2 (alcoholic) drinks. Cheapish date night

The good think about sushi is its still healthy, it's just the rice part

Three meat loaded breakfast burrito with sour cream, and pizza dipped in ranch! ooooooh the good stuff!

I don't do a cheat meal every week I think its a way of getting you back to eating crap. I do love a home made burger thou with chili peppers and cheese

i need a cheat meal right now argh

I love me some pf changs! or for a sweet tooth craving a piece of white chocolate macadamian nut cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. Havent ate at either in a long time after pct is over i think im going to hit up both!

well - i didn't have that cheat meal but everytime i view this post i start getting ravenous - i think its the comment about the home made burgers