Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carb Help

Default Carb Help

My dilema is pretty simple really. New university schedual's been busting my ass, 85% of my workouts are done 9pm-11pm. Im waking up a little later nowadays atleast roughly 9am.

Problem is, should I consume carbs post workout? Pre-workout? I'm seriously not sure.

I always have my morning carbs, and carbs with my chicken/fish throughout day. But been alternating between pre-workout chicken & rice with pre-workout chicken & green veggies. Post workout i always have my 1 shake of the day (iso), and then head home and stick with like canned tuna or whatever leftovers but never consume any other carbs.

What's your guys takes? I really wanna get myself dialed before getting back on cycle, aiming for a serious cut get back to 6-7% BF hopefully

oh, and NO, no insulin

if you have meal containing carbs 1-1.5h before workout then consume 20g carbs 15complex,5fasts)before training with 10-15g of clean protein and grapefruit, after workout consume simple carbs and clean protein.

even if its late at night?

how late? what's your goal?

100% cut
    soon gunna get on prop mast win simply to preserve muscle. I always do 9am cardio on empty stomach, only available time for training is 9pm-11pm except for weekends.

So far i've been sticking with carbs 1hour pre-workout, zero post workout.

you need post workout even if its 30g,but concentrate on green veggies and white fish, ad some beef, i burn more fat if i eat beef rather then fish

definitely need PWO carbs, even if you train late in the PM.
    53yrs old
    5' 8"
    185lbs / 14-15%bf
    TRT of 75mg/wk

okay now im confused a little. You guys cutting for comps, you have zero morning carbs and only preworkout and PWO?

When cutting for comp i eat my carbs in the morning then meat all day, you have much longer to digest and use the energy.
    If i am stupid lean already they add in little bits of carbs throughout the day.

If your a night shift worker do you think you can eat carbs? OF COURSE YOU CAN!

Your body does not care WHEN it gets the calories it needs, just that it gets them every day. The only catch here is that eating small meals over the course of a day keeps your metabolism much higher. That is why its best to eat all day long.

I eat right up till midnight, sometimes its 20 oz of meat, a cup of rice and cup of veggies because my day sucked. Last night I ate 20 oz meat and veggies because I ate out at EDO.

Getting ripped is 100% about a deficit of calories but the right kind. When we are going for competition diets and what not you restrict your calories about 250 below maintain levels, then you do lots of cardio. You strip out all kinds of stuff in most cases. (wheat, white refined anything like sugar, pasta, dairy, artificial sweetners, regular water, even toothpaste at the very end) In your last few weeks they take out starchy carbs and replace this with fiber based ones like (broccoli, coli flower, spinach, carrots etc)

I am currently leaning out, started at 247, cleaned up the diet and took out pizza, mcdondals, hamburger, any sweet stuff (chocolate etc) changed my oatmeal in the am to 3oz dry. Restricted calories to maintain levels and then added in 30 mins cardio 5x week + snow shoveling for my whole block
    I am now 230. August to November 4 months for 17 pounds. its about a pound a week, recently its gotten a little more strict as I want to come into mexico in Feb at 220 ripped.

As you can see a deficit of calories works, just has to be the right ones!

Let me know if you need any further help.