Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with protein without too many calories

Default Help with protein without too many calories

Hello Im starting to workout again and Im trying to get my diet on the right track my Tdee right now is 1720 I just got a gym membership and this will go up but 1720 is where Im at with my very active job. Im trying to run a 40/40/20 diet and burn some belly fat. Im trying to stay in the range of 1200 - 1400 calories a day, 220 g protein ed, 118 g carbs ed, and 45 g fat. I cant seem to get my protein up to 220 without going over on my calories. I can get to about 150 g protein and have my daily calories. If I eat any more meat I will go over on calories, Ive looked at most of the protein powders on the market and the calories will still put me over even with the leanest powder. The Best calorie to protein ratio I can find out of any food or powder is chunk light tuna and Im eating 2 cans a day already. Can someone help with this plz Ive never had to slim down Ive spent my whole life trying to bulk up!

What are your stats? That's an extremely low caloric intake for a grown man to maintain weight. I have to eat around 3400 cals or I start losing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    What are your stats? That's an extremely low caloric intake for a grown man to maintain weight. I have to eat around 3400 cals or I start losing weight.

Im 32 yrs old, 5 foot 7 and 196 lbs with 25 % body fat and its all in my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by HashMan View Post

Im 32 yrs old, 5 foot 7 and 196 lbs with 25 % body fat and its all in my gut.
    Then it seems that your approach might be in vain. If your storing a lot of fat then you may wanna look into a low carb diet. Carbs are most people's enemy when cutting. If your only eating that low amount of cals and still not getting lean then you need to make a nutritional shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Then it seems that your approach might be in vain. If your storing a lot of fat then you may wanna look into a low carb diet. Carbs are most people's enemy when cutting. If your only eating that low amount of cals and still not getting lean then you need to make a nutritional shift.
    Hey sorry if I left the wrong info, this is my first day of eating properly in a long time, I cant count the calories I would eat and Ive had way too many beers with friends. I was reading today on how to find your average calorie burn in a day and adjusting to 300 - 500 under that. Im looking to consume 40% of calories from protien, 40% of calories from non sugar carbs, and 20% from fat. If I follow those guide lines Im having trouble finding protein...

However I think I found my answer here if I do more cardio ( something Im not used to doing because Ive been bulking all my life I had a hard time gaining weight now its a different story) I can up my calorie intake and increase protein intake. Everything seems to work like this. I think I found the answer and thank you for the answers to my post, it seems like the nutrition part of this forum is highly overlooked even though its the most important thing while you are on AAS cycle besides working out... Thank you again

Don't rely on shakes too much. Stick to turkey, eggs, chicken, fish, lean pork, and beef.