Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting/fat loss question

If you are eating yogurt 2x a day, then you are breaching the 30g mark. I would drop the yogurt.

I have ran that exact diet and easily got into ketosis with the p.b.

And p.b. and evoo are your good fats that you need.

Gotcha. So I want to keep under 30g net carbs. Do I count carbs in green veggies as part of that? Spinach, lettuce, etc?

Yes count all carbs. If you don't know if ur in ketossis. Go to the pharmacy and u can buy a keto kit which u pee on the stik and see if it changes colour. It's not particularly a diet I like but if it works for u then so be it.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Usaji View Post
    Gotcha. So I want to keep under 30g net carbs. Do I count carbs in green veggies as part of that? Spinach, lettuce, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Yes count all carbs. If you don't know if ur in ketossis. Go to the pharmacy and u can buy a keto kit which u pee on the stik and see if it changes colour. It's not particularly a diet I like but if it works for u then so be it.
    This is a subject that is argued on both sides. In the initial thread he states that you can have those in unlimited supply. Whether or not those kick you out of ketosis - i dont know. But I know SYL knows his shit. I never ate enough of them for it to matter. I say give it a go and see what happens. Also, I shoot for 30g of carbs, others say 50g is fine....is all about your body and what works best for you. Trial and Error.

From original thread:

Unlimited quantities of the following are allowed at each meal:
    Spinach
    Asparagus
    Brussels sprouts
    Kale
    Collard greens
    Broccoli rabe
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower

Thanks md45 - you closed the loop on the open question I had (at least in my mind) - was the original diet supposed to be a ketosis diet? Based on your response, it appears to be a 'yes'