Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Opinions on Diet??

Default Opinions on Diet??

Hey Guys Im 19 years old, been lifting for about 1 year now, and I have learned an absolute ton over the past year. Right now Im wondering fi you guys could just take my diet and Workout plan and shape it up/ reccomend anything. Im pretty happy with it, i started at 145 2 years ago now im 168, on and off lifting. As I start buckling down we'll see what happens.

Meal 1:
    Vitamins(flaxseed, fish oil, vitamin c, calcium multi, magnesium)
    2 cups of Oats w/ granola, or Kashi Go Lean cereal
    5 egg whites( in teh form of egg beaters)
    1 greek nonfat yogurt(I like to treat myself to something good in the morning lol, not getting rid of this one)
    1 cup of coffe before work, I always get 8 hours of sleep
    1 banana, apple

Meal 2
    .5 lbs of chicken
    3/4 cup of cooked rice, brown whole grain
    vegies, brocoli, carrots, mixed, whatever I can find

Meal 3
    .7 lbs of chicken
    3/4 cup brown rice
    vegies brocoli etc. .5 cups

Meal 4
    Swordfish fillet/Steak
    sweet potato, mashed potato, or somethign of the likes
    salad

meal 4.5
    Afterworkout,
    protein shake, chicken with brown rice

meal 5
    Chicken .5 lb
    brown rice 3/4 cup
    vegies

meal 6
    Chicken .7lb
    whole grain pasta with beef flavoring
    vegetables

I have almods and berries and little snakcs inbetween, but thats pretty much the diet
    I drink a bottle fo water every hour and 15 minutes, so 8-12 bottles a day depending on workout

Workout is a Back and bis, tris and chest, Shoulders and traps, or legs
    Back:
    lat pull down
    sitting row
    standing row with on end of the bar palced against the wall, idk what its called
    The excercise where you pull the dumbells straight up while your parrallel on the bench(sorry I keep forgeting the names here)
    Dead lift and bent over row

Bis:
    isolated curls
    Standing curls with the cables
    overhand curls with e z bar for forearms
    straight bar curl

Chest:
    decline
    Incline
    Incline fly
    Fly
    straight press
    dips

Tris:
    tris press down
    close handed press
    idk the name of this one, where you put one knee on the bench, arm parallel to the ground, and you flex and pivot just your forearm, no shoulder movement what so ever
    overhead tricep press
    tricep machine extension

Shoulders:
    Overhead press
    front raises
    cable front raises
    side latteral raises(when I cant do anymore I do flys, and do a super set and drop 5lbs each time)
    cable side latteral raises
    another excersise for rotator cuff, impossible to explain so i wont even try
    I position the bench at a like 30* incline and do rear laterall raises at two angles, straight back and almost like a side lateral raise but it work all rear shoulder muscles
    I do the opposite of a fly on the fly machine so I guess a rear press or whatever its called

I then do traps, so i pull the bar up to my chin and slowly let it down
    I use the straight bar on the cables and roll my shoulders back and forth, switching hand positions each 10 reps
    Finally I grab dumbells and do vertical raises

Legs:
    Squats
    Leg press
    Step ups and lunges with weights
    ham string extensions
    quad contraction machine, its liek curling with your legs
    calve machine, or i grab a smith machine, stand on 2 45 lbs weights and do calf raises
    usually im done after that, legs is exhausting

I do abs 5-6 days a week, I actually made up my own routine, seems to be working well
    I get on the chair, 12 front raises 12 to each side, 36 total
    12 seconds standard plank
    24 knee to elbow touches
    12 seconds on opposite hands and feet, so left arm right leg, hold for 12 secs, right arm left leg hold for 12 secs
    back to standard plank for 12 secs
    side planking on each side for 12 secs
    back to 24 knee to elbow touches
    10 lb wiehgt on my back, standard plank
    shed that off, another 12 secs
    then i do legs raises and make V's with my legs until im completely drained
    Thats all one set.

Okay guys that should be it, thank you for any and all help!!

Wow! do you really eat all that? I would be a 250 fatty if I ate that much haha. I'm 205 right now and I probably eat half that.

Also, you workout is a little nuts too. I'd die haha. I'll try and edit it a bit and see how you like it. Let me know about that diet tho. Is that something you're currently doing or something you're considering? IMO it's too much food.

Quote Originally Posted by DollahBill View Post
    Workout is a Back and bis, tris and chest, Shoulders and traps, or legs
    Back:
    lat pull down Pull ups!
    sitting row BB or DB bent over rows
    standing row with on end of the bar palced against the wall, idk what its called ? No idea either haha. I'd drop this
    The excercise where you pull the dumbells straight up while your parrallel on the bench(sorry I keep forgeting the names here) DB rows w/ bench? Eh it's okay if you have the energy
    Dead lift and bent over row Deadlifts are the ultimate mass builder. DO THEM! I need to do them first thing because I'll be too toast at the end to do them. I like low reps, high intensity for them

Bis: too much bi work
    isolated curls sure
    Standing curls with the cables DB hammer curls
    overhand curls with e z bar for forearms drop
    straight bar curl drop

Chest:
    decline
    Incline
    Incline fly
    Fly
    straight press drop
    dips good man. dips are great but im not sure if you need decline AND dips in the same workout

Tris: again, too much
    tris press down sure
    close handed press YES
    idk the name of this one, where you put one knee on the bench, arm parallel to the ground, and you flex and pivot just your forearm, no shoulder movement what so ever ? drop
    overhead tricep press drop
    tricep machine extension Maybe finish your tris off with a 1 drop set with this?

Shoulders: Lots of stuff here that are doing the exact same thing. either drop the DB work or the cable work
    Overhead press
    front raises
    cable front raises
    side latteral raises(when I cant do anymore I do flys, and do a super set and drop 5lbs each time)
    cable side latteral raises
    another excersise for rotator cuff, impossible to explain so i wont even try
    I position the bench at a like 30* incline and do rear laterall raises at two angles, straight back and almost like a side lateral raise but it work all rear shoulder muscles
    I do the opposite of a fly on the fly machine so I guess a rear press or whatever its called
    This is my shoulder workout:
    DB press x4
    Cable lateral raises x5
    Reverse DB flies on incline bench x5
    drop set on lateral raise machine

I then do traps, so i pull the bar up to my chin and slowly let it down
    I use the straight bar on the cables and roll my shoulders back and forth, switching hand positions each 10 reps
    Finally I grab dumbells and do vertical raises

Legs:
    Squats perfect
    Leg press I like to alternate this with hack squats
    Step ups and lunges with weights good but maybe alternate with leg press
    ham string extensions good
    Straight leg deadlifts, don't let the weight touch the ground. Keep constant tension on the hammies
    quad contraction machine, its liek curling with your legs Leg extensions? I do them...
    calve machine, or i grab a smith machine, stand on 2 45 lbs weights and do calf raises if you want big calves they need to be hit multiple times a week.
    usually im done after that, legs is exhausting haha yes it is. especially with that leg routine...

I do abs 5-6 days a week, I actually made up my own routine, seems to be working well
    I get on the chair, 12 front raises 12 to each side, 36 total
    12 seconds standard plank
    24 knee to elbow touches
    12 seconds on opposite hands and feet, so left arm right leg, hold for 12 secs, right arm left leg hold for 12 secs
    back to standard plank for 12 secs
    side planking on each side for 12 secs
    back to 24 knee to elbow touches
    10 lb wiehgt on my back, standard plank
    shed that off, another 12 secs
    then i do legs raises and make V's with my legs until im completely drained
    Thats all one set.

best ab workouts are plants and ab rollers. W/ plants just do 5x1:00 on 1:00 off. W/ ab roller do 5x20. Once that is easy come talk to me about ramping it up a bit

For the most part you are overworking. I used to be the same way.. But I really started to grow once I started to simplify my workouts and really pushed to failure on each set.

Okay guys that should be it, thank you for any and all help!!
    Hope this helps!

Yes I do that that much on a very regular basis. My metabolism is through the roof as it is, and I am a half pack/day smker which I know i have to compensate for until I can quit. Anywho, thank you for the adjustment to the workout, thats exactly what I was working for. But i think i will keep most of the excersies, Im just going to reorganize to put the ones highlighted above first in my routine. I just cant handle going to the gym for less than 2 hours, I need to be COMPLETELY dead by the time I leave or I feel guilty and shitty for the rest of the day. Thanks Again guys!

Its a solid diet bro, well thought out and put together, more power to you, well done! Only think I would suggest is that maybe you swap out some chicken for some lean red meat occasionally. Normally, I would say your doing way too many movements per bodypart but maybe with your diet you can recover fully. Just as an educational thing I suggest you get onto you tube and have a look at Dorian Yates "Blood and Guts Training", its a solid routine for putting on solid mass and with your diet, you would kill it!
    Ditch the ciggies mate they are poison. I used to smoke also.........you dont appreciate how toxic they are until you stop.
    Keep on smashing away at it bro you are making great progress and there is no reason that should change, just be consistent and you will get consistent results!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Thank you for the feedback guys, I try really hard to gather as much information as possible. I actually meet up with a gentlemen in his late 50's every day at the gym, hes an anatomy/physiology major, nutrition major, and health teacher. He does and awesome job of watching my form and giving me tips on my diet and such. I feel like more than half the fight is learning as much as you can, and then applying it. I will check out that video on youtube to see if i take positively to any of the excercises outlined within, but my routine has been a product of months and almost years of personal tweaking. Anyhow, im gonna swap out one meal/day for the next week with some steak/ homemade meatballs that my dad makes (its atleast 93% grade beef so i dont think itll be too bad for me), we'll see what happens. Keep the feedback coming, i appreciate it.

So I cut back on my training a bit. Im actually really taking to the Blood and Guts training, its exhuasting, but still leaves a bit more in me for abs. Ive been focussing more on negatives, about 5-7 seconds per rep. But overall I cut back on the amount of sets I was doing, bcause I realized I wasnt getting full negatives and positives, and that form is the most important thing. Ive even seen a slight increase in strength even over these past 2 weeks, its crazy. Also, I do my entire ab workout, and every other day I switch off between reverse crunches or rollers added to (the normal routine). As far as my diet goes, i also changed it up a bit. I incorporated some sweet potato for vegies, i eat one of those a day. I also added assorted veggies(green beans, broccoli, the likes) from my dads garden to my dinner every night, i much prefer those over the frozen or even store bought veggies. I also try and get in a granny smith along with the banana every day. I was slacking a bit on the fruit. And I subbed out one meal, and spread that food out amongst the other four. So Im eating pretty much every 2 hours instead of hour and a half, its easier balancing it with work. Other than that, I think things are going smooth.