Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will i lose weight/fat with this diet?

Ok i will up the cardio as from today.

What about my diet tho will them changes i wrote above help?

If not would you be able to write me a quick daily meal plan which i can stick to just 3 meals a day.
    If you dont mind it would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dorgshead View Post
    Ok i will up the cardio as from today.

What about my diet tho will them changes i wrote above help?

If not would you be able to write me a quick daily meal plan which i can stick to just 3 meals a day.
    If you dont mind it would be appreciated. Thanks
    I would just like to see you making better food choices. Ham is a fattening meat and not ideal for cutting and losing weight. You need lean sources of protein and better carb sources

if you want to look like a pig then eat pig.

an ironman once told me that.. he only ate turkey and fish because they were fast. it sounds crazy, but think about that for a second

also milk is for baby cows to get fat.. why do you insist on drinking that still when everyone has told you to stop drinking it? you should be drinking WATER

I dont mean im drinking milk i have cut all the fizzy pop out and just drink water i mean when i make scrambled eggs or an omelette i use 100ml of milk. I will cut all the pork out ham,bacon etc and just eat clean meats like chicken,fish,turkey.

And as for the carbs should i cut out bread altogether?

Also how many grams of carbs should i aim for because i got told 140-150g a day is ok for cutting but it sounds preety high to me?

Also is steak ok and basmati rice?

Quote Originally Posted by dorgshead View Post
    I do 20 mins of cardio after i train either on the x-trainer or bike. Sorry i forgot to day that.

I have dropped the porridge in the mornings and started having scrambled eggs and bacon but the eggs ive been having with 100ml of semi skimmed milk.

I work a manual job so a wholemeal roll is easy for me and i didnt think it would be that bad as it is wholemeal?

Also i have been having omelettes 3 eggs,100ml of milk and ham and turkey, is this ok?

My macros are protein 170-180g,carbs 130-140g,fats 70g. Are these too high?

Thanks for the help i do need educating.
    try subbing lowfat turkey bacon for the bacon bro.Bacon is terrible for you

I'm not one that believes pork is bad necessarily because I eat it all the time, but hey everyone's body is different. That being said I would definitely increase your workouts to about 1-1.5 hours. Not sure if anyone said that yet. In 30 mins you're not going to get a lot done. That's like a 15 min warmup and a 15 minute workout. Despite the infomercials we see on TV there's no way to get 15minute abs. Just saying.

This is going to be trial and error man.. You have to track what you are doing and review the results of that trial. Try high fat diet if youre carb sensitive, otherwise you can try a more balanced approach to carbs and protein with low fat. there are plenty of options, but understand what your maintenance calories are, go 10% below your maintenance, and incorporate intervals.

You will drop weight with a well executed plan and training 5-6 days a week.

9. Default

Too much meat and too little fruit.
    Cardio is a great way to lose fat and burn some calories

I think this will help somewhat. But you should take some better foods for yourself. This will help you to lose weight or fat?