Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diet on testE - wanting to lean out

Default Diet on testE - wanting to lean out

Trying to lean out while on my testE cycle.

Stats:
    Early 40's, have lifted consistently for 25 years. Currently 205 lbs, 6' w body fat of maybe 20% (based on pictures online)? I am a little soft in the middle and have fat on my obliques. If I sit down with jeans (34") on, the fat rolls over my belt a little.

Started cycling 400mg test/week for 12 weeks once a year for the past 3 years as part of a prescribed TRT therapy. I am in excellent health and had required blood work and physical prior to starting. In the past I have always achieve very good gains with each cycle. Have put on 20 lbs with each cycle and kept 8 - 10. Problem is I see myself becoming big and soft, but not hard and lean. Thinking it has to be diet.

Dr. prescribed 12 weeks of TRT therapy:
    Day 1: 200 testE + 2mg Finastride
    Day 2: Anasrozole + 500 hCG
    Day 3: 500 hCG
    Day 4: 200 testE + 2 mg Finastride
    Day 5: Anastrozole
    Day 6: 1000 mch B-12 (subQ) + 500 hCG
    Day 7: 500 hCG
    Followed by two weeks off then PCT:
    Days 1 - 10: 1000 hCG + 1 Clomiphene Cap twice daily
    Days 11 - 15: 1 Clomiphene cap twice daily

Working out:
    I lift three on, one off. Usually 12 sets per body part at a high intensity.
    I do some cardio 3 or 4 times a week, but not that high intensity.

Goal:
    To gain muscle and lose body fat in stomach and obliques. I would like to get below 10%.
    My last few cycles I got big, for me at 225, but I was big and soft. I would rather be smaller and harder.

Diet:
    I count every calorie!
    I typically take in around 1750 - 2100 calories per day and 225 - 275 grams of protein
    I take in 40 grams of protein with every meal and post workout.
    I cheat on my diet on the weekends for 2 meals and eat high calories high fat meals for dinner.

Question:
    Am I taking in enough calories to make the therapy effective?
    Maybe I should bump my calories up to 3000 and Protein to 300 and cut more after I complete my cycle?
    I was hoping that since I was still soft around my middle, I had enough calories to continue to gain muscle. Plus I am keeping my protein high.

With protein at 250+, is it OK to keep my calories that low (1750?) or will it prevent me from gaining muscle?

I have been soft for two years and I wanted to harden up this winter!!! My trend has been getting bigger and stronger, whereas I would like to see more definition. From my reading, the testE should help me keep my muscle while I lost body fat.

I have been drinking 3 Isopure protein drinks per day to keep my protein up and my calories low. 160 C per bottle and 40 grams protein.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

Eric

Edit:
    For the past month since I have been on testE I have taken in 1750 - 2100 C and 225 - 275 protein. Prior to being on-cycle / TRT I did not count calories and suspect it was much closer to 3000 - 5000 per day.

3. Default

It sounds to me like you need to really change up your diet. This cycle of overindulging and binging on the weekends is not going to let you go anywhere with your goals. Dinner with lots of carbs and fats is not good at all bro

7 weeks of test and then 2 week pct.

you do not understand how half lives work at all. scratch that entire mess and start over

Why PCT if you are on TRT?

RickRock - thank you for the advice. I was hoping two bad cheat meals a week wouldn't prevent me from reaching my goals. I will take your advice and stay on my diet 7 days a week until I reach my goal of < 10%.

Do you believe 1750 - 2100 C per day and 225 - 275 P will allow me to both gain muscle and lose body fat while on my 400mg/week testE cycle?

Stevemi -
    Actually 12 weeks of test at 400 per week, two weeks off then 15 days PCT.
    "Dr. prescribed 12 weeks of TRT therapy:
    Days 11 - 15: 1 Clomiphene cap twice daily"

This seemed to me to be a very standard way to cycle although I am new to this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Shrine:
    Why PCT?
    The Dr. prescribed it as TRT however instead of going on and staying on the therapy at a low dose, as typically the case, he offer going on for a cycle two times a year at a high dose. So far I have only opted for going on once a year. After the completion of each cycle, I would go on PCT then take time off. I see it as a legal way to get quality gear and have someone monitor my blood.
    Last edited by ericintexas; 01-14-2015 at 12:23 AM.

i dont think i understand the cycle schedule. Alll i see are days 1-15 and you have several days where you're injecting HCG 2 days in a row which i also dont understand. YOu're calories are going to be the primary focus if you want to lean out. If you could post up your total daily macro nutrient intake we could all give you some better advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ericintexas View Post
    RickRock - thank you for the advice. I was hoping two bad cheat meals a week wouldn't prevent me from reaching my goals. I will take your advice and stay on my diet 7 days a week until I reach my goal of < 10%.

Do you believe 1750 - 2100 C per day and 225 - 275 P will allow me to both gain muscle and lose body fat while on my 400mg/week testE cycle?

Stevemi -
    Actually 12 weeks of test at 400 per week, two weeks off then 15 days PCT.
    "Dr. prescribed 12 weeks of TRT therapy:
    Days 11 - 15: 1 Clomiphene cap twice daily"

This seemed to me to be a very standard way to cycle although I am new to this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Shrine:
    Why PCT?
    The Dr. prescribed it as TRT however instead of going on and staying on the therapy at a low dose, as typically the case, he offer going on for a cycle two times a year at a high dose. So far I have only opted for going on once a year. After the completion of each cycle, I would go on PCT then take time off. I see it as a legal way to get quality gear and have someone monitor my blood.
    SO you're doing trt under a doctor's orders and then doing a PCT every now and then? Is this your doctor's orders as well? This makes no sense.

9. Default

im confused just as everyone else is on what your doing here? you also need to understand that when you are going for single digit body fat then you have to make sacrifices...

how much actual hcg is your doctor recommending? i have seen SO MANY doctors RUIN peoples' lives with hcg dosing abuse... i assure you that you need to be VERY careful with usage... i am just lost on the entire scenario... i can tell you this, its not good in any way...

Sorry if my post was not clear, after re-reading it I can see why there was confusion. I will try and clarify and certainly do appreciate everyone's time.

My doc prescribed a 12 week testE cycle. He referred to the cycle as TRT, but it is not on-going but only for 12 weeks, so I will call it a cycle. I suspect this caused much of the confusion in my initial post. I should have been more clear.

For each of the next 12 weeks I will be taking the following:
    Monday: 200 testE + 2mg Finastride
    Tuesday: 1 Anasrozole capsule + 500 units hCG
    Wednesday: 500 units hCG
    Thursday: 200 testE + 2 mg Finastride
    Friday: 1 Anastrozole capsule
    Saturday: 1000 units B-12 (subQ) + 500 units hCG
    Sunday: 500 units hCG

After completing the above 12 week cycle, my Doc has me taking nothing for two weeks. Assuming this delay is for the test to leave my system. We will call these weeks 13 and 14.

Doc then has me starting PCT on week 15.
    My PCT regimen:
    Days 1 - 10: 1000 units hCG + 1 Clomiphene Cap twice daily
    Days 11 - 15: 1 Clomiphene cap twice daily

Dylangemelli - You have me very concerned over the amount of hCG my Doc is prescribing. He bumped up my hCG intake after I was getting some ED effects after the first couple weeks. He added an additional shot of 500 units hCG on Saturday. I am now taking hCG 3 times a week vs. the initial prescribed 2 times per week. The additional hCG resolved the ED problem and everything seems to be back to normal now. I have never had ED issues before. I just don't want to do long term damage by taking too much hCG. Do you think this could be a problem even though it's only for 12 weeks followed by PCT? Doc was concerned over the additional Estrogen the hCG would cause, but didn't seem to think running the additional hCG for the remainder of the cycle was a bad idea. Maybe I should go back to hCG just twice a week and see how it effects me?

JackSteel - Thank you so much for taking the time to review my diet!
    My total macro nutrient intake:
    Morning - 5 eggs 350C 30P
    mid morning - Isopure Protein Drink - 160C 40P
    noon - 10 oz. skinless boneless chicken breast 310C 65P, large boiled zucchini - 100C
    mid day - Isopure Protein Drink - 160C 40P
    dinner - 10 oz skinless boneless chicken breast 310C 65P, large boiled zucchini - 100C
    Evening - Isopure Protein Drink - 160C 40P

Daily total = 1650 calories, 280 protein.
    I also take a multivitamin and mineral.

If my goal is to lean out <10% and add some additional muscle. Do you believe the above diet is the right way to go?
    Wasn't sure if I should up my calories to 3000 and protein over 300? I am doing a few hours of medium intensity cardio per week.
    I was eating dinner out Fri and Sat nights and not watching what I eat for those two meals, but have decided to stay on my diet every day as I have been slowly gaining weight over the past month since starting the testE. Have put on 5 - 7 lbs and still soft, but maybe not as soft as when I started? From the pictures I see on-line I would estimate my body fat slightly less than 20%.

Any feedback on my cycle and diet sure would be appreciated.

thank you,
    Eric