Week 6 - Off
    Week 7 - Off
    Week 8 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day
    Week 9 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 10 - Deca 100mg/cc, 1/2cc/wk. Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 4 tab/day
    Week 11 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 3 tab/day
    Week 12 - Winstrol 2 mg/tab, 2 tab/day

it's a bit much but for advanced it would do well

You're pretty bold with all that deca, but I know women using tren so maybe not. I am not a women, but the ones I know and sponsor use more winny and primo than that and less deca. But now that you can get NPP I think more women should try nandrolone. Because you're not stuck with it for weeks if it's not for you. It's gone in 3 days. So you might consider recommending NPP at 25mg EOD instead to a first time nandrolone user.
    [URL=https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop]The AF Store[/URL]

Originally posted by ulter
    You're pretty bold with all that deca, but I know women using tren so maybe not. I am not a women, but the ones I know and sponsor use more winny and primo than that and less deca. But now that you can get NPP I think more women should try nandrolone. Because you're not stuck with it for weeks if it's not for you. It's gone in 3 days. So you might consider recommending NPP at 25mg EOD instead to a first time nandrolone user.
    I would say too much deca ....
    WUphoria - the biggest fan of MMS Fitness Bike on baby!

deca is too high.. too much risk for virilization.. 50mgs/week is more than enough.. esp when stacked with primo and other aas..

BUT Ulter has a very valid point.. durabolin is killer!! fast acting deca, so you get the good without the bad.. or at least if sides to begin, you can stop them almost immediately!! Just some food for thought

also, why on earth would you be OFF for 3 weeks only after a 4 week run?? Kinda senseless IMO.. lower doses over longer periods of time are much more efficient.. keeping hormones balanced is key!! Especially as a woman!! You are going to suppress your estrogen for 4 weeks, then take a break for 3, allow it to begin to level out and then suppress it again.. you will have some very weird fluctuations.. even with your progesterone and may need PCT to balance them again..

IMO, this cycle definitely needs to be reworked.. it is very OLD school in thought!! where did you get it from??

super