Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How's this for BF loss?

Smile How's this for BF loss?

Here's a pick of my wife, user name "Lil N" in an old pair of jeans. She has gone from a size 18 to a size 4, sometimes a 3. Her training has been hard and heavy. Diet seems right on. She runs var 6 weeks on 6 weeks off @ 15 mg ED. She is looking awesome these days so I will post more pics when I can get her to let me. She is going in for breast implants toward the end of the year :biggestla
    Attached Images Attached Images

Props to Lil N that is awsome now get her posting please.

MMS

Quote Originally Posted by superqt4u2nv
    Props to Lil N that is awsome now get her posting please.
    You got it! :rockon

Wow!! that is amazing!!! congrats to her, and tell her to keep up the hard work!

wow, that is very good work. BW1, that is impressive. Like QT said, we are trying to grow this group of ladies around here. There is a "no disrespect policy", so she can feel safe to come over and help others and ask questions.

Thanks for posting BW, good stuff!!

Sh4dowF4lcon©

Hi everyone.....thanks for the support! I am new to the site and looking forward to sharing ideas. As you can see by the pic I have come along way but still feel miles from my goal. I am pretty excited I finally hit 125 (from 185) now I need to build muscle!! I am going to start my 3rd cycle of var in 2 weeks (I cannot wait) I hate being off! I would love to try something else but a little afraid of sides. When I first started working out I could barely bench the bar or squat with dimes. My bench is my weakest link it is up to a whopping 115, once @ 135 but my squats are pretty good @ 225. I stick to heavy weight low reps and have done barely any cardio, however, the next 2 weeks I am going to hit the cardio hard to start my next cycle at around 120. Looking forward to all your advise.....N

welcome, you have done a great job. Thanks for joining MMS. I hope you can help this ladies section grow and be more active. Thanks to you and BW1 for joining us, and I hope you will find what you need at MMS to help you reach your goals.

Peace

Sh4dowF4lcon©

Quote Originally Posted by lil n
    Hi everyone.....thanks for the support! I am new to the site and looking forward to sharing ideas. As you can see by the pic I have come along way but still feel miles from my goal. I am pretty excited I finally hit 125 (from 185) now I need to build muscle!! I am going to start my 3rd cycle of var in 2 weeks (I cannot wait) I hate being off! I would love to try something else but a little afraid of sides. When I first started working out I could barely bench the bar or squat with dimes. My bench is my weakest link it is up to a whopping 115, once @ 135 but my squats are pretty good @ 225. I stick to heavy weight low reps and have done barely any cardio, however, the next 2 weeks I am going to hit the cardio hard to start my next cycle at around 120. Looking forward to all your advise.....N
    Your bench is pretty dam good and your squat is out standing way more then mine! No worries about the cardio I hardly do it either unless I am trying to lose some serious pounds fast. Do you know what HIT cardio is? I would recommend adding that if you really must do cardio, but from the looks of your pic you have done a great job with out much cardio. Welcome to MMS so happy to have another lady on board.

MMS

Welcome lil n, and I hope we can help you reach your goals.
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

welcome, welcome welcome!!! Very impressive!!! and congrats on all the weight loss!!!!